IGNORED

I found...

Daitan

After a long search, I have finally been reunited with the woman who gave birth to me. She put me up for adoption at one month of age in 1970. And after this many years, and some extensive internet searches, we have found each other. got a card in the mail from her sister that I contacted on facebook, some year and a half ago. She finally saw the message in her (other) folder and wrote to me in the mail. I called her today after receiving it, and I gotta tell ya, the tears flowed. But WOW, what a christmas present. We are talking about seeing each other in January. Just thought to share this joyous moment in my life with my venture family. This has such a huge meaning in my life.

That's pretty cool, I'm really happy for you.

All three of our children are adopted and are adults now. Our oldest son when he got engaged said to me, Dad I gotta know if I'm marrying my sister, so I'm going to do a search. We encouraged him all the way. He met his birth parents who were then married to each other, a sister, a brother and a step brother. We have met them and get along good with them. And no he wasn't engaged to his sister.