IGNORED

***SIGH***

bongobobny

Talk about depressed, ..........the pool people came today to test the rear yard to see if it is dry enough to get their heavy equipment in to install our new pool. Guess what???? While he was standing in the pouring rain , he said not today..........maybe by the end of June, as long as there is no more rain for at least the next two weeks. If this weather keeps up, we might be into mid July before they can install it, he told me. Our home sits on a slight hill and the pool is going in at the rear of our property, where the hill stops and the ground levels off. Needless to say, all the accumulated water from our property runs to this flat area. It really has not dried out from the snow that we got over the winter. My neighbor said we should have it in just in time to cover it for the winter!

We have had 4.8" of rain this year and normal accumulation for this time of year is 1.5". So we are way ahead of the curve.

Someone turn off the faucet, please!!!!!

Jim

Getting tired of rain and l weather!! Then when the sun does come out have to spend ALL day cutting the lawn and doing yard work. Then when that's done have to take the wife out fishing!! When that's done and I want to ride it RAINS and turns cold and windy!! They are calling for nice warm, dry weather for the next week. Sure...... every time they say that it rains and turns cool for three or four days.

:mytruck1:

This is the only way my bike is getting on the road!!!

We have had 4.8" of rain this year and normal accumulation for this time of year is 1.5". So we are way ahead of the curve.

Someone turn off the faucet, please!!!!!

Jim

We have had 36.16 inches so far this year. We got 8.5 inches in one day, in just a few hours.:yikes:

Sunny & 83 here today. Got my lawn mowed yesterday, and this morning I finally got to go over the bike really well, to remove all the grime from our MD trip, which was mostly in the rain.

Ever since Japan moved 13' closer to California, Mama Nature has gone nutz. There could be a lot of areas that will have temporary to permanent climate shifts. I took a year of Climatology in college, so have been a frustrated closet weatherman ever since. The oceans control the weather and it's fragile. Ocean temps around Hawaii have increased by about 1.5 degs. That's all it takes to screw things up. IMHO the seismic event in Japan opened a rift, and has been heating the waters which in turn have been effecting the weather. It'll take a while to figure out the repeatability of what's been happening, but if we have another year of the samo-samo in 2014, we might consider changing lifestyles....