IGNORED

Boy!! I have a few words to say

E-Fishin-C

Boy!! Do I have a few words to say about my so called Friends on this site .Geez when I was on this entire I was So called FAMILY :no-no-no: When I dissappeared NOT ONE OF you Contacted me Yah RIGHT hehehehe.... Who contacts me Dray of all folks I just met him Once .....Than Trucker Dan contact me.....and than Saddle Bum ....And ONE closest Friend and a Long member Brad T...contact me

dont give me the excuse I didnt have the telephone Number or my e-mail address.....

Oh MR. FREEBIRD Re: the video I wont piss you off,,, You folks down south have differernt aditudes than what we think up here, I consulted my friends up here including a Priest which both were not offence Okay One may have be political Anyway it has past.

Oh I joined the site because I have been contacted... THAT the Forum is "BORING" I guess I can start stir:stirthepot: starting with this

:bighug::rasberry:

Edited by E-Fishin-C

Boy!! Do I have a few words to say about my so called Friends on this site .Geez when I was on this entire I was So called FAMILY :no-no-no: When I dissappeared NOT ONE OF you Contacted me Yah RIGHT hehehehe.... Who contacts me Dray of all folks I just met him Once .....Than Trucker Dan contact me.....and than Saddle Bum ....And ONE closest Friend and a Long member Brad T...contact me

dont give me the excuse I didnt have the telephone Number or my e-mail address.....

Oh MR. FREEBIRD Re: the video I wont piss you off,,, You folks down south have differernt aditudes than what we think up here, I consulted my friends up here including a Priest which both were not offence Okay One may have be political Anyway it has past.

Oh I joined the site because I have been contacted... THAT the Forum is "BORING" I guess I can start stir:stirthepot: starting with this

:bighug::rasberry:

Hmmmm. Is it me, or are there other folks that didn't understand a word of what this said??? LOL.

Hi Charlie,

I do not blame you for being upset with us. We were bad. Actually, I just mentioned your name to someone the other night on chat. So obviously, you have not been forgotten. We consider you to be one of the best pot stirrers ever.:stirthepot:

So, do not be too hard on us. We mean well and you know we still care about you!

Oh , this is Yama Mama. I met you once, but never forgot it. How is 4 Paws. I really liked her.

Ok, I am done kissin up. Take it for what it is worth!

Yama Mama:crackup::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Go Away, I don't know who you are !!! Are you having PMS ??? Canadian Cold is affecting us " South of Border" as well, so I guess you are just bored and wanna stir a pot. :doh::doh:

:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

Dan!!! :bang head:I still remember you running around at Maintenace Day with your head in the Headlight socket of the Black Fairing:rotfl:

Nice to see you back Charlie.

As for you new comers its probably a little confusing because it concerns an old issue that only a certain few are aware of and I believe Charlie has made his comment in such a fashion as to connect with those who are aware of the issue without involving/dragging other additional people into it.

I myself do not know the exact details nor do I care to. I just remember there was a chain of events that went bad and emotions ran high. Hopefully we can all put whatever it was behind us and once again get back to the order of fun, motorcycles and FRIENDSHIP.

Once again good to see you back Charlie

Nice to see you back Charlie.

As for you new comers its probably a little confusing because it concerns an old issue that only a certain few are aware of and I believe Charlie has made his comment in such a fashion as to connect with those who are aware of the issue without involving/dragging other additional people into it.

I myself do not know the exact details nor do I care to. I just remember there was a chain of events that went bad and emotions ran high. Hopefully we can all put whatever it was behind us and once again get back to the order of fun, motorcycles and FRIENDSHIP.

Once again good to see you back Charlie

Long winded, but you about got it right. Nuf said!!!!

Its about time old friend, its been a tuff job starting stuff around here. I even poked some stuff at Freebird the other day with no response. So he dosent talk to me anymore either. So whats the first trouble to get into ? Want to talk about Obama ?

What happened Charlie? The ice layer on the lake too thick to cut a hole into for fishing?:stirthepot:

What the heck....we always take care of our own. But you ain't getting your bed back.It's been taken, so you slipping on the floor, unless Yammer Dan will let you stand in the corner besides him.

And of course as you know...every new family member gets the duty of cleaning the toilet for the next 3 months.:smile5:

:wel_ani3Tay: :beer:

Its about time old friend, its been a tuff job starting stuff around here. I even poked some stuff at Freebird the other day with no response. So he dosent talk to me anymore either. So whats the first trouble to get into ? Want to talk about Obama ?

I saw it Eddie...I just ignored your trouble making butt. :) By the way, there IS an automatic resizer here, it just doesn't work very well. It does fine if the pictures are just slightly oversize but not if they are HUGE.

I saw it Eddie...I just ignored your trouble making butt. :) By the way, there IS an automatic resizer here, it just doesn't work very well. It does fine if the pictures are just slightly oversize but not if they are HUGE.

Well I'm glad for that answer, hope your feelings weren't hurt. Mine would of been on Monday morning because I start every week with one feeling and it is usually gone by noon. :)

I missed ya Bro! Didn't try to contact you cause I didn't think you wanted and have been there a few times. Putting whit some of this bunch is hard.

Somebody (can't remember who) got on me cause I don't like obama!!! I don't like his bitc* either.. Its a good thing I don't stir things.

Good to see ya back. I got something that belongs to you.....

Charlie, I'm still trying to decide wether that's broken Scottish Highlander, or, Deep Woods Canuk speak, with just a touch of lousiana french bayo speak?:duck:eh?

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot: hows that for stirrin the pot?

:rotfl::rotf::whistling::rotf::rotfl:

Welcome back!

Edited by CaptainJoe