IGNORED

Auto advice

Yammer Dan

Anyone had any luck with the mechanic sites that want money up front before answering questions? I don't like using credit card without something I'm sure will work. Give me wrong answer and charge me anyway??

Hey Dan. Fire away at the questons you have. Im a Ford technician for the last 20 years. Would like to try and help

Anyone had any luck with the mechanic sites that want money up front before answering questions? I don't like using credit card without something I'm sure will work. Give me wrong answer and charge me anyway??

I don't have a "site" but I do guarantee your money back if you don't like my answer to your question so, my PayPal is mnewor@kkyetr.com.co.uk .... just send $1,000 and upon receipt of that I will answer your question.

:smile5: :whistling: :cool10:

That brings up one of my pet peeves...you'd think the parts store would put muffler grease and blinker fluid at least sort of in the same area but nooooooooooooo. Ya have to look all over that dang place usually find blinker fluid with the rubber hose benders or something. Sheesh!

Is this what's called highjacking a thread:o)

i think he wants to know where to put the blinker fluid?

Thats easy In the slot where you put the gas its a dual purpose slot you put the blinker fluid in after or is it befor the gas and as for the mufler bearing grease that goes on the fan blades up front that is also dual purpose...:whistling: :rotf: Dan dont waste your money they only give answers you alredy know anything more than that they tell you to take it to your local ASE Certified me8hanic and let them diognose it for you waste of money:080402gudl_prv: now ask your question we may have the answer

Wonder whats up with the old man from WV?

He posted a plea for help, and 24 hours later hasn't been back on the sight.

Hope he didn't give this online company his credit card number, various personal information and other forms of ID.

Oh wait, Dan would never do that again after the garage fiasco that lasted for near a 1000 post thread where he paid upfront to a guy with a sign taped to a 74 chevy pickup.

Maybe Warden yanked his internet privileges for asking for the credit card to order that muffler bearing grease. She is called the Warden for a reason. Dan maybe like that etrade commercial where the baby got sent for a time out to his crib with no computer or smart phone. Something about riding the dog like a pony.

:backinmyday: :confused24: :backinmyday: :crying: :backinmyday: :think: :backinmyday: :no-no-no: :backinmyday: :rotfl: :backinmyday:

Gary