IGNORED

Finally Got Moved In....Can't Find ANYTHING!

skydoc_17

After 7 closing attempts, My Bank Rep quitting, and the previous owner stealing everything that wasn't bolted down in the garage the day before we moved in, we finally got to sleep in our "new to us" house the first weekend in Sept! My 55 year old brother, my 75 year old uncle, my 16 year old nephew, and Jean and myself, gutted the house, hung 58 sheets of dry wall, all new carpet, vinyl flooring, oak laminate flooring, and a kitchen make over in 24 days. While I worked a 12 hour shift 6-7 days a week during the month of August.

I have attached a few pics.

I humbly apologize to anyone who has tried to contact me, or has purchased any items during the renovation of the new house, or the move in. Our computer service was just connected on Monday, and my "old" computer crashed a week before the move. I know that I owe a few people items from the Classifieds.

Please bear with me, as we unpack the MANY boxes that have made the trek from the old to the new house. My email has changed, my address has changed, my computer has changed, but in short order, I hope to have everything up and running again. If you have recently purchased an item, please feel free to contact me thru a PM and as soon as the Psychic we hired arrives, I am sure we will find that box that has your parts in it, and get them right out to you!:crackup:Mark, (Mag1101) stopped by over the weekend to see if I was still kickin', and it was great to see a fellow VR.ORG member. There are still many things to do, but at least we are making progress. My new email address and address will be in my profile shortly, if you have an interest in the items in the Classifieds, please contact me directly thru a PM, the Paypal email address has NOT been changed in the ads yet.

Thanks to all for their concern, and I hope to have my "New Shop" up and running in the coming months. :thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean.

I see the big day finally arrived. I am glad every thing is working for you. Shop looks like it will do the job until you find it will not be big enough. Just remember the rule of thumb, more space more toys. And no I still don't have my bike running right yet. Mike Allen