IGNORED

Taters in hosp...having a bad day

BIG TOM

At 11:30am Taters was taken to the ER with stroke like symptoms....she was admitted this evening....The great news is that stroke and heart attack have been ruled out at this time but,the doctors have no clue what caused this...she will see a neuralogist in the morning for more test...Thank God she works in a doctors office and the doctors acted quickly.....I left her about an hour ago and she looks and feel good now. she is still having some vision problems. My daughter will be spending the night with her against Taters wishes....She is as stubborn as her mother and will remain with her...Will keep you all posted on her conditition...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers are with you Tom. Praying for the best ! And having your daughter there is an absolute ! I would never, ever leave a loved one alone in the hospital. I live with that every day. Never again. Your daughter is absolutely correct.

Good luck, keep us informed.

WHATTTTT!!!!!

Tom, I can't take this!!! WTF?!!? This can't be happening!!!

I will be on my knees praying! She is one of our favorite Sweeties, this isn't suppose to happen to her!!!

I'm with Bobby on that!!!!! :yikes:

Our love to you both. Keep us posted. [Prayers sent]

Don't know how I missed seeing this yesterday but I sure hope and pray she is doing much better today and that it was nothing more then a bit of a fright ( that being bad enough as it is). Hope and pray the doctors get to the bottOm of this and soon.