IGNORED

She's finally sold and gone!!

Dano

My red 84 is finally sold and gone, he also wants me to build a new trailer hitch for her and will buy my trailer also!!!

Thank GOODNESS it finally happened! She left the house about an hour ago, I feel a little bit sad because of all I've been thru, done to and did with her :( :crying: :crying: :crying:

But that's alright, 'cause now I can start putting all the goodies on the 08!!!

Wow, is that the bike you did the rebuild on 2nd gear?

I have a Markland hitch that I got a couple of years ago that I was going to put on my 83, but it interfered with the light bar, so I just left the homemade one on it. If you are interested in it, let me know.

RandyA

I really wanted to ask about that one but just got too much going on. Somebody got a nice bike. I know another Red 84 that would be a good deal.:whistling:

At least the Warden won't be coming after me!! Hmmm, garage, 5 bikes, keep hurting your legs, power outages,,,,, yup, too much other stuff going on!!!!

I have a Markland hitch that I got a couple of years ago that I was going to put on my 83, but it interfered with the light bar, so I just left the homemade one on it. If you are interested in it, let me know.

RandyA

Yep, sure is, he's a GW rider who just wanted a better bike!!

He's more interested in having the "cooler" platform that I build into mine....

I know the feeling when I got my RMV I had been riding a Honda Shadow 1100 & I kept it for several months with the intention of ridding it when 1 up, but the more I rode the RMV the more the Honda sat. So I decided it was best to sell it than set it...

on another note glad u saw the lite and welcome to the new generation :stickpoke:

I just pulled the left cover/speaker back off and they were right down in there!! Afterwards I thought,,,, u dummy, if'n u'd have just went ahead and pulled that b4 u messed wid de Squids time.....

Was JUST hopin' they might be in an easier to access place,,, they're kinda like replacin' da fuses on da 2nd gen,,,,,if'n you know which fuse block to go to......

RandyA

How much ya askin for it?

RandyA

I, also, am wondering what you might want for the hitch?

I, also, am wondering what you might want for the hitch?

I have about $60 in it, not counting my work and a new ball. When I received it there was some surface rust on the chrome and I sanded it all down and painted it silver. It looks pretty good and these Markland hitches for the MK1's are getting rare. Like I said, I would have it on my bike if it did not interfere with the lightbar.

You all make me an offer if you are interested and we will talk. I am not sure what shipping costs will be.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

Dano:

Good to hear that you found a new home for your old ride. She was good to you. I can understand the sad parting but I also understand the rewards of a new scoot. Enjoy making the new one yours..

Yeah, I'm still kinda gettin' over it. Of course I haven't ridden the new one yet (just a replacement for the other, rode it to Cody and back at least), once I do it'll be done.

Dano, i don't know what to say .. sorry for you selling the 1Gen or Congrats ?

Whatever, congrats on the Sale and many congrats to the new Owner for a upgraded ride :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::whistling:

I'm still not sure which way to swing on this either........

He IS lucky to pick up such a good one, totally impressed with it the first time out on it, beats the s**t outta his GW he says!!!

did you invite him to join the crazys that hang out here? or did you warn him about the crazys that hang out here? either way I know you mentioned us.

Yep, I told him and the website graphic is on the windshield.....:cool10: :cool10: :cool10:

I'm still not sure which way to swing on this either........

It is obvious. Soon you will realize what you should have done long ago. Saves you so much time doing more important things, rather than wrenchin. :stirthepot:

Brad