IGNORED

Ouch, I crashed........

Flyinfool

No not the bike.

Just me.

Climbing on some rocks with wet shoes. You guessed it, I took the fast way down.

ended up with 2 cracked ribs, a broken pinky toe and a good knot on my head. I did see stars.

SO DON'T MAKE LAUGH with any snide comments, that hurts.

Now Jeff,

Flyin' Fool is just your screen name, you are NOT supposed to test the limits of flight on a rocky surface! Both Jean and I are very glad to hear that you are OK, and are on the mend. I was just braggin' to Jean about you just the other day, about how smart you are, and how nice your bike is, now you go and do this! Well, at least you still got a nice bike!:rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf:

Get well soon, my friend. :thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean

Now Jeff,

Flyin' Fool is just your screen name, you are NOT supposed to test the limits of flight on a rocky surface! Both Jean and I are very glad to hear that you are OK, and are on the mend. I was just braggin' to Jean about you just the other day, about how smart you are, and how nice your bike is, now you go and do this! Well, at least you still got a nice bike!:rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf:

Earl and Jean

Are you sure you did not have me cornfused with someone else?

Are you sure you did not have me cornfused with someone else?

I'm sure he is, after all you gotta live up to your handle. At least the second half. :rasberry:

Hope you heal up quickly thou I know how long it takes for these old bodies take to get back 100%, if that.

:080402gudl_prv:

Larry

just 4 that , u have to ride aimlessly back and forth through Chi town traffic, while repeating I won't climb on wet rocks, I won't climb on wet rocks . . .

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

Not that, Not Chi traffic.

I'll be good, I promise, really I do. :fingers-crossed-emo

I do feel less sore than I expected this morning, as long as I don't breath......

Got a reprieve from trying to get the bike out of the shed today, heavy thunder storms predicted.

Now Jeff,

Flyin' Fool is just your screen name, you are NOT supposed to test the limits of flight on a rocky surface!

Earl and Jean

He should know better, to avoid Crash Landings :bang head:, but at least the scoot is safe. :thumbsup2:

:fingers-crossed-emo On the healing.

No not the bike.

Just me.

Climbing on some rocks with wet shoes. You guessed it, I took the fast way down.

ended up with 2 cracked ribs, a broken pinky toe and a good knot on my head. I did see stars.

SO DON'T MAKE LAUGH with any snide comments, that hurts.

Where is Paul Harvey when you need him there has to be more to the story. Mend well my friend.

Thought of you today as I dismantled a rack of ribs for dinner.........Hope your ribs are faring better than mine did, but man, they were good...burp!!:smile5: