I have a niece. Taylor Paige Woods. A good kid I think. Story is about 2 months ago she gave blood at school. It caused a infection in her arm. This crud has caused blood clots, she has unexplained fevers, stomach problems and they can't clear the infection up. Been in hospital most of this time. She can't eat and they can't find reason why they can't clear it up. If you wouldn't mind a few words to the man may be what is needed. You may see her name on facebook and you can tell her those stories she hears about her uncle aren't true. Mostly. She has rode with me and a ride is waiting.

Come on Taylor its time to kick this thing!!

Prayers sent Dan. Sounds like she's contacted a blood infection called Sepsis. My wife came down with it about 2 months ago and she's still dealing with it. It can be quite serious if not taken care of quickly....

First off I would like to say that me and wifes prayers are sent your way. Also I would like to tell you that my sister was in the hospital and caught a very bad infection that goes around in hospitals and nursing homes that is very much what you have described. It affects the blood and stomach. Have her blood checked out to see if she has C diff. I am not a doctor and I don't know if this is it but, it surly couldn't hurt. Let me know if this is it and I will tell you how they cured it.

Again our prayers are with you,

Hal n Val:fingers-crossed-emo

Proverbs 3:8 -- Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.

Father we lift Taylor up to you right now and ask for Your great power to course through her body and bring healing to Your daughter. Amen