• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slab_Ryder

Very sorry for your loss. My heart weeps for you son, and those whom he has left behind.

Rev. Slabryder

Nova Scotia Canada.

OH my! I can't begin to comprehend your pain & grief, but my heart aches nonetheless. Celebrate his life and his spirit with the knowledge you alluded to; that when the Lord calls us home or comes to meet us in the clouds, you will certainly see him again.

My earnest prayers, I offer up freely on your behalf and your family's..May God bless you all with peace & comfort beyond understanding during this trial.

Buz,

Thank you for sharing this very private and painful part of your life with us. Never anything that can be said to help heal your heart. He left this world loving what he was doing at the time, how many folks can experience that. I truly hope you can find some peace and may your family's pain be short lived. Live in your sons memories, he still watches over you, he will never not be with you....all the best to you and your family.

Our deepest condolences on the loss of your son. We are so sorry to hear this and our minds and prayers are with you. Warm you heart with the good memories and times you had together - time will heal your wounds with the help of the Lord.

Warmest regards,

Jonas and Greta.

Too all of this family who sent prayers, condolences, well wishes and good thoughts our way.... I thank and commend you. We buried (cremated) Toby yesterday in the beautiful N.C. mountains which he learned to love so much. It was on one of those mountains that Toby saw its last beauty and drew his last fresh breathe of mountain air. He was the happiest he had been for a very long time. He had worked two years on his new (to him) '05 Mustang, which he turned into a replica GT. It turned out magnificently well and he was rightfully proud of it. After the service yesterday, both myself and my son Bret took turns in Toby's hot rod and it was indeed a special time. The last time I was in that car, Toby was demonstrating it for us and I remember the smile he had on his face. I will miss that boy and will hold strong onto the memories, I will laugh, I will smile, I will cry and I will always thank God for the time we spent together. My VR family, cherish today, live in this moment, don't put off until tomorrow to say 'I love you', mend a broken relationship, heal a broken heart, lend a helping hand because tomorrow may not come and the opportunity is forever lost.

Thanks again for your support and love.....

The Rutan Family