IGNORED

Typical BIG TOM

BIG TOM

Ok, so I get home from work on Thursday around 5:15pm and it is 58 degrees out...I change and get comfortable and I walk around the garage and decide to unveil the beast....I take the cover off the bike and admire its beauty for a few minutes...Hey, maybe I'll fire her up............One touch of the starter and varooom, the beast is alive !!!!!! I let the girl warm up for a few minuted and shut off the choke....let me check the tire pressure ....ok I add a pound in the rear tire and also the front...man, is it nice out....WHAT THE HECK.....I'll take her out for a short spin around the block and flush the cobwebs out of her...so I grab my leather jacket and my helmet and gloves and a cool pair of shades and I'm off........Man does this feel so good...I mean the wind in my face and all...you know what I mean...Well, the around the block ride got longer and longer and about 35 minutes later I find myself stopped at a red light in the town of Lancaster....Man I'm am so happy to be out, YEAH this feels so good....I mean this is so cool...Well I glance to my left and a sheriff's car pulls up up along side of me....I glance over and realize its a deputy I trained years ago...I smile and wave ,he does the same....HE DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ME WITH MY HELMET AND SHADES ON....I think he does when he rolls down the passenger window and says......"NICE SLIPPERS RIDE SAFE".....WHAT..!!!!.... Oh C&&p... Now I hope he didn't recognize me...What a sight to all the cagers I must have been....BIG BAD BIKER IN HIS LEATHER GET UP WITH THE FLANNEL PJ"S AND BASSET HOUND SLIPPERS WITH THE EARS FLAPPING IN THE WIND.......:doh: :doh:

Just couldn't wait to hit the road ! Would have liked to see that picture !

=> Tom.... "which slippers do I wear for the ride today? Hmmm... weather for the dogs? Cow? Maybe my pink piggies?"

I would go with the pink ones...............!!!! They are "YOU" .....and they match your chaps.........:fatsmiley:ps .. the first one in the pics look familiar to me...............

Thinking about taking a ride tomorrow. I'm gonna wear my tinkerbell slippers, Steamer's wearing his Goofy slippers(enough said about that). What do you think? :stirthepot:

I think you started something. But I'm not joining.:rotfl::rotfl::D

Robin was reading this post to me while I was working on a project for the trike...laughed so hard I dropped my nuts on the floor:yikes:...think I lost a couple. Dang it Tom! see what you went and made me do... Wait, I think I found one in my goffy slippers:rotfl: :crackup:

Getting ready to head out for an afternoon ride.

Helmet - check

Jacket - check

Gloves - check

Sunglasses - check

Chaps - check

Now where did I put my floppy eared slippers........:rotf::rotf:

umm..you put your chaps on, but no jeans!?!!?!?!?!? :shock3:

I am not even gonna tell you what kind of outfit he was wearing in a swimming pool in our summer house neighbourhood in Iceland last summer. But I know for sure that I am not gonna be able to go there anymore without being shouted at: WHERE IS YOUR FRIEND THAT HAS THE PINK SWIM SUIT JONAS ?