IGNORED

Harley owners

Zane

I had to build a Trike and the affordable kits were made for the HD bikes. So it started as 2004 XL1200 Roadster w/stage 1. The wife and didn't like the riding effort it took to maneuver the bike thru the curves. We sold it after around a thousand miles, It was starting to become a bit fun for me solo, learning to somewhat slide it around the curves with the throttle cranked. But we are back on two wheels and loving it.

Yep, wouldn't be without one. I am the proud owner of a Harley FLHTCUI; one beautiful machine. And it is really quiet. And I have never had a bit out trouble with it, other than a few scumbags trying to lift it out of my garage. But I caught em and they will never return to try again.

I have an 08 RSTD and a 11 Road Glide Custom. I like both bikes, but for me (6'1 and 265 pounds) the most comfortable bike by far is hands down the Road Glide. Lots of room to the fixed fairing, dont feel cramped at all. Plus the fixed fairing makes handling effortless. There has been lots of topics on venture vs. wing, if people would test ride the glide vs the wing they would be surprised. The glide is the perfect feet forward fixed fairing bike. Ride position is much better than the wing. Matter of fact, I've put 17 miles on my rstd this year. And I like my rstd, but I like my glide that much more.