• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin,

What is Tom's friends name, we will definitely keep him in our thoughts and prayers, all the best to all involved.

Brad, the way I read it is Robin is using Tufftom4's account, and posting for him, since he can't.

prayers sent for Tom's recovery.

I presume he's in a hospital in Macon, GA. I see several hospitals on the map, not sure which one would take a medivac emergency?

Does anyone have Tom's last name, its not in his profile?

Is there someone here who is a riding friend of Tom's who could call his father?

If Tom's friend can pm me the hospital info as soon as I get home I willl do what Ican to be there for Tom. The hospital is abt 45mins from my house.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

I can give you the number but he is in ICU I think they are trying to figure out how to do surgery on him his liver is torn. here is the number. 478-633-1000 that is the main line he has no phone for he is in ICU critical/stable what ever that means.

Any thing that anyone can do for I am in NH and can not get to him we have a hurricane coming through florida so I have to get his house boarded up. He is really sedated right now cause of the pain he is in.. Prayers please

Thank Robin

Tom is def in my prayers. I just met him in vogel this past weekend, what a great guy. I sure hope for a 100% recovery.

He was trying to get ahead of the front that was going through where you guys were I wished he had stayed where he was around many new friends

Yes He Is A Great Guy...

prayers sent for Tom's recovery.

I presume he's in a hospital in Macon, GA. I see several hospitals on the map, not sure which one would take a medivac emergency?

Does anyone have Tom's last name, its not in his profile?

Is there someone here who is a riding friend of Tom's who could call his father?

Father has been called and his last name is daroza he is currently awaiting surgery on his liver. Macon I believe is correct I was at work when I got the call and a bunch of crazy drunks so I couldnt hear well sorry

Robin

If my memory service me correctly this is a few pictures of TuffTom this past weekend. I do remember he was bald and wore glasses, but then I believe at least 75% of our VR male family fits that description, LOL. If I am wrong my apologies and please correct me. I am just trying to get a face with the name for everyone.

If my memory service me correctly this is a few pictures of TuffTom this past weekend. I do remember he was bald and wore glasses, but then I believe at least 75% of our VR male family fits that description, LOL. If I am wrong my apologies and please correct me. I am just trying to get a face with the name for everyone.

Thanks Robert.

I called Tom's dad Bill, and got an answering machine message from the Foreman's. I left a message of support from Ventureriders and asked them to call me with more info.

Edited by RandyR

I've called the 2 hospitals in Macon that do medivac, Coliseum and Medical Center and neither have a Tom Foreman. Is "Foreman" Tom's correct last name? I'm just going by the answering message at his father's phone (may be a step father with different name).

is there another hospital I should check?