IGNORED

My Dog

Flyinfool

MY DOG http://us.f1614.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f935928%5fAPfTi2IAASTaTkflzAD1SkSaLx8&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

It's just dawned on me!!

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.

He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants.

His meals are provided at no cost to him.

He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.

For this he pays nothing and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.

If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.

He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.

He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a King, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.

All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick ........ I think my dog is a member of Congress

Don was tied up at a trade show

Squidly is pre-occupied with Ponch

Eck is probably around but long suffering

Not sure of any others...but this thread is still here!

Maybe if we suggest that that the dog must be a religious MINISTER who is ALSO a member of congress that will do it

:witch_brew::rotf:!

At least I removed the part about which side of the aisle the dog is on.....

That should keep it around for at least an extra hour or two.......:duck:

I think you are right. Not aimed at any one particular party.

This is an International thing too. Think we have a Senate that we could say the same thing about !

I just never understood the passion for a dog? Why would you want something that you can beat near to death everyday and it still can't wait for you to get home and love on you? Not saying I have ever treated a dog badly, I just don't understand why MOST people need something that needy in their lives.

Really not trying to sound like a butthead, its just I see so many people talk about how special their dog is and they do nothing for the dog? Half my problem is really with dog owners maybe?

"If there were any justice in the world your dog would go to heaven and you would be kept out".....Mark Twain.

Substitute the word "kid" for "dog" and you may get a bit more understanding.

To most people the dog is a member of the family.

I just never understood the passion for a dog? Why would you want something that you can beat near to death everyday and it still can't wait for you to get home and love on you? Not saying I have ever treated a dog badly, I just don't understand why MOST people need something that needy in their lives.

Really not trying to sound like a butthead, its just I see so many people talk about how special their dog is and they do nothing for the dog? Half my problem is really with dog owners maybe?

Its simple. Companion ship that does not argue or talk back. does not hand you a honey do list as soon as you walk in the door or drink your beer. Does not spend the next hour telling you about the rough day they had as you collapse in the doorway from your own 10 hour day. If accidently locked outside they are quiet as soon as you let them in. don't force you to listen as they relate today's episode of all my children.

Huh gotta go now the Mrs just walked in :Avatars_Gee_George: Coming dear :innocent-emoticon:

I've thought in the past that my wife should be more like a dog,,,,,,, but then who would cook for me? do my laundry? clean the house? make the bed? cut the grass? clean the windows? get the car fixed? ,,,, nah,,,, best leave things as they are and not let her read this thread.

You would never understand till you owned one.:beer:

I've thought in the past that my wife should be more like a dog,,,,,,, but then who would cook for me? do my laundry? clean the house? make the bed? cut the grass? clean the windows? get the car fixed? ,,,, nah,,,, best leave things as they are and not let her read this thread.

Well, aren't you the big brave beastie LOL :)