IGNORED

A 14 year trip....

Squidley

14 years ago, there was this woman, and she got tangled up with this charismatic younger man. On this day, 14 years ago, she decided to take his name, and she hasn't been the same since then

:yikes:

Many miles, trials and tribulations later, here we stand, together still and wondering how fast these 14 years have gone by. Many new friends have been made in this time, and lots of the country seen including both oceans and the majority of the mountain ranges on this continent.

I realise how lucky I have been to be able to be the man who has taken you to these places. They are memories that I will always cherish and remember till we are no more. So on this day, the day you said I do to me, I thank you. I thank you for being my wife and loving me, for never giving up on me or us. It hasn't always been easy, but it's been worth it....and I would never change our life together.

Happy Anniversary Lonna, 14 years later, I'm still in love with you

:)

:sign isnt that spec Brad, aka Squidley, aka Cupcake, aka THE MUSHY POET.:stickpoke::crackup:

:ice_congrats-vi6886 TO THE BOTH OF YOU

Scooter Bob and Karen

PS, You just cost me big time Buddy,:mo money:

Karen is always bugging me to write her a love letter.

Edited by Scooter Bob
added ps

That was very well said. :clap2:

Could you write one for my anniversary this coming Sunday, it is our 40th? Just make it like yours only add a lot more years. Then I will copy/paste it to WORD and sign it. It will make the rest of our life together better. :whistling:

:farmer:

Wonderfully said. I wished that all could be together as you all. Congratulations.... So many couples don't make it very far in marriage life nowadays. I also am thankful for my wife and our life's together so far, 29 yrs this October.

Fuzzy