IGNORED

A 14 year trip....

Squidley

Guest Swifty

14 years ago, there was this woman, and she got tangled up with this charismatic younger man. On this day, 14 years ago, she decided to take his name, and she hasn't been the same since then

:yikes:

Many miles, trials and tribulations later, here we stand, together still and wondering how fast these 14 years have gone by. Many new friends have been made in this time, and lots of the country seen including both oceans and the majority of the mountain ranges on this continent.

I realise how lucky I have been to be able to be the man who has taken you to these places. They are memories that I will always cherish and remember till we are no more. So on this day, the day you said I do to me, I thank you. I thank you for being my wife and loving me, for never giving up on me or us. It hasn't always been easy, but it's been worth it....and I would never change our life together.

Happy Anniversary Lonna, 14 years later, I'm still in love with you

:)

:sign09: :sign chill out:...I'm eating supper ...and don't want to lose it.

...and people say that I need :sign67:

:080402gudl_prv:

:rolleyes: ;) :p

Wow Brad how many hallmark cards did you have to buy for all that?

I know you are a very lucky man to be married to our Lonna. :) So you be a good cupcake to her for the next 100 or so years.

Love you guys

Margaret & Jeff

Muffin said you were just showing off your mushy side.

Thanks everyone!! He really can be a nice guy....when he wants to be:whistling: And all I have to say is, I aint no saint either!:rotf:

Thank you Brad for giving me the times that we have had! Good and bad we did them together, and I'm sure there will be more bumps along the way....just no more bruises please!:) The best part of this journey has been going from one side of this country....and Canada, to meet up with the best people there are alive....our friends and family, here!

Thank You for giving me the best of what you could give! It has been said I would follow you to hell and back if you wanted me to....well I have, and would do it again if need be!:confused24:

I Love You!:bighug:

They don't call him cupcake for nothing:whistling::rasberry:

Thanks folks, I appreciate all the comments....and yes I did write that. Might surprise some of you to know that I did actually write some poetry while I was in the service....but thats another story

:)

:shock3: " CHARISMATIC MAN " :rotf: happy happy annversary to you both. ya'll will always have a place in my heart and a room in my home. thanks again for letting me break bread with ya both yesterday.

best reguards

daddy don

That was beautifully said Brad, the only thing that confuses me is what ever happened to that charismatic younger man and how is it that Lonna gave him up for you.

Fact is you are both great and wonderful people and it warms my heart to hear how you two still love each other.

Hey Brad,

You looking for another bike or something.

That might just have got you the green light.

Well done.

Note to self: Get Brad to write something like that for me when I want another bike.

Oh yeah, :ice_congrats-vi6886Now get a room.