IGNORED

How are you spending your Father's Day?

Yama Mama

Gonna be a chillin...maybe putter around the yard...........lilys pen needs to be painted, but that means Taters has to deal with the monster all day long until it dries..........Its hard to do that to her...I still like Taters alot :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Well seeing as there is no MD this year,,, we've had that already,,, I'll be staying home to celebrate father's day,,,,,,,

AND MY WIFE'S ANNIVERSARY,,,, she now been married to some old guy for 41 years,,, don't know how she did it,,,,, guess 6 kids and now 15 grandkids have kept her too busy to notice.

The wife says she would like to take me to Logan's Roadhouse (my favorite) for a steak dinner in Barboursville, WV tomorrow after church . I like that idea but really would just as soon stay at home and cook on the grill. Happy Fathers Day to all. Also thinking about those whom have lost their Dad recently. I miss my Father in Law, he was just like a Daddy to me.

Fuzzy

Had to cancel invite to son's for supper. Ive had a nasty flu for over a week now and the misses has bronchitis. Seems to have shown up just after MD, (HMMM!!) Not wanting to share this stuff we will just stay home like we have all week. Oh well always next year but I know my son is dissapointed.

Center cut pork chops, sliced little red skin potatoes with onion and green peppers, Texas Toast, and sweet corn, all prepared on the grill by me! That's the plan, hope the weather cooperates here in Indy.

2nd marriage, my kids in California and Texas, her's scattered around too. Just the two of us, I'll probably make a trip to Harbor Freight Tools and pick up some fabulous bargain.

And that's about all the excitement I can stand in one day.

:superman:(some people think this is an actual photo of me)

1. My wife, daughter, boyfriend, Mom and Aunt Mary going to be here for lunch.

2. Hamburger and hotdog cookout

3. Four wheelin after lunch... We can B. S. between stops...

4. Ride my bike if weather permitts, add some bling "charging station or Skydoc17 clutch upgrade" if not.

5. Have a coupla cold ones whilst i watch Steven Spielbergs " Dark Skies":whistling:

Edited by CaptainJoe

:superman:(some people think this is an actual photo of me)

image.php?u=1540&type=sigpic&dateline=1308169900

SOMETIMES I SITS AND THINKS

AND SOMETIMES I JUST SITS

And which photo would that be Mel?

The dude in the red cape, or the dude with all the red hair? :rotf::rotf::rotf:

1. Enjoying my second cup of coffee and my VR.org time.

2. Purchased a mini air compressor and a set of Grip Puppies for the scooter!!!

3. Drive the pickup (rainy and muddy) to Graderman's to check out his brand new, no miles 2006 midnight RSTD.

4. Call my Dad.

5. Enjoy the day with my wife.:)