IGNORED

finally cushman picks

Snarley Bill

Bill,

Once again you have shown what great things you can do with your hands and once your mind is set on doing something.

Excellent my friend............Another job well done:clap2:

I like the color tone.......:thumbsup2:

Beautiful! A job well done.

The ones that I remember were much larger than that one, but around the same era.

Steve

Here's a picture of what my 1946 Cushman sorta looked like minus the sidecar.

With all that room under the skirting I wonder if it would be possible to put in a Venture motor?????

BIll awesome job by an experienced machinist.......fantastic looking scooter, I bet it makes heads turn everywhere you go. Wish I had something like that to ride back and forth to work.............really a cool looking scoot. How about bringing it down to Vogel with you..........win best of class........and I mean any class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bill you did an excellent job there doesn't even look like the same bike

first time you posted photos before you started the rebuild it looked like something Fred Sanford would call a pile of junk :doh::whistling:

Great job Bill very nice indeed.......:happy34:

Buddy

nice:thumbsup2:

NOW!!! just how FAST IS IT????

i calculated the gearing for 70 mph at 3500 rpm. i'm hoping it will cruise at 60. top speed may be around 80. the last one i built for my buddy was a 58 eagle. it has a built briggs v-twin with a 4 speed we designed and built. it will top 100 mph. i have a 58 eagle partially built with a 53 crosely 4cyl. engine in it and a cvt drive it is 750 cc's. some day i will get back to work on it. there are alot of cushmans out there with big motors, like sporster engines. a friend of mine has one with 2 briggs v-twin vanguards in it. thats 1260 cc's. lots going on in the world of cushmans. it's a great hobby alot of folks are involved in it.