IGNORED

Steering head bearing wrench interest?

dingy

I would like one also. Do you know the price yet?

I am fairly certain that the $23 US & $24 Canada will cover them.

They raised price on me on the last order after they had a good time study on running them. There is so little material in them that I don't see a significant change due to steel costs.

Gary

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wrenches are ordered. They said they would be ready by December 3rd.

I will get them sent out by December 6th via US First Class mail.

I have requests for 28 of them at this point. I ordered 50 pieces, so I will have some more available.

Price will be $23 for US including shipping & $24 for Canadian including shipping. Other locations may be somewhat higher.

From past experience, it takes 3 to 6 days for US deliveries and up to 3 weeks for Canadian deliveries. This will be around holiday peak shipping time, so time may be affected some.

US deliveries I can track, but anything outside US can not be tracked.

I will provide a delivery confirmation number when I ship US orders. For outside US, I will provide the customs #, but it isn't much use as far as I know.

I have only had a problem with one delivery out of the 150 previous units, and I priority shipped a replacement to the buyer at my expense. I transposed a couple of numbers on his address, and package was returned to me with the wrench missing. I am now wrapping wrench in bubble wrap & using a padded mailing envelope.

Wrenches are being laser cut out of 304 stainless steel.

Gary