IGNORED

Steering head bearing wrench interest?

dingy

By the way everyone for some of you who may not be aware of this, There is a small issue you need to keep in mind when using this tool with a torque wrench.

• If you mount the tool on on a torque wrench at a 90 degree angle to the torque wrench . You may set the torque wrench to the exact torque spec.
  • If you mount it at a 45 DEG. angle or straiaght in line. You have to do a small calculation to compansate for the additional length.
  • In otherwords you set your torque wrench at a lower setting to compensate for the added length.
  • Here are two links that will do the calculation for you as well as explain it.
  • The second link actually gives you a pic of the torgue wrench setup. you simply fill in the boxes and it will tell you what set your torque wrench at in order to reach the desired torque.

http://www.belknaptools.com/extcalc.asp

:lightbulb:

Edited by saddlebum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today.:banana: . . . . Thought it would be shinner :stickpoke: . . . . .Ahh you know how us old crows like shiney things:backinmyday: . . . . .All kidding aside it looks great can't wait to try it out:thumbsup2: . . . . . Thanks Gary.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

That has got to be a record for getting to a Canadian address.

Dog sled teams must be rested up over the summer.

I do have some more wrenches coming as well.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

I have another batch of wrenches ready to go.

If anyone is interested, info is in the first post in this thread. Also they will be in classified section.

I will send an email with shipping info when shipped. I will be able to ship next mailing day after payment is received.

Gary