IGNORED

Hello All- Little Update

RoadKill

Haven't posted in a while but I never miss a day reading posts. Its been kind of strange not having a bike, at times I really miss it, other times I'm glad its gone. Thought the convertible Mustang might help some, but not really. You all might hase noticed I have it listed in the classifieds. The one saving grace has been our camping really relaxing.

The other great thing has been my introduction to a phenomenal nutrional drink that eased my pain significantly and allowed me put the cane away for awhile. On top of that after taking it we believed in it so much that we became involved in the business opportunity. We have tried several different things and this by far has been the best. In two months we are already making an extra $200/mo. So that success has helped my attitude too.

Even with my relief in pain, I still am scheduled for my Total Shoulder Replacement surgery on 11/30. That will hopefully relieve that pain entirely. Maybe I will be able to scratch my nose again with that hand! :cool10: Soon as I'm healed up from that, I will be having my right hand thumb operated on. Had the left one done few years back and it really helped.

I think alot of everyone here and count alot of you as friends. I've got Maintenance Day on my calendar and if all goes as planned you will probably be seeing me.

Take care,

Jay

Jay,

As much as it may surprise you, I am very happy to see your name in a post again :) I wish you all the success you want with your new endeavor and hope the surgeries take care of your ailments. Would your product happen to be called Mona Vie? Looking forward to seeing you again at MD, take care of yourself and we'll say a little prayer for you....no really I'm not kidding!

Jay,

As much as it may surprise you, I am very happy to see your name in a post again :) I wish you all the success you want with your new endeavor and hope the surgeries take care of your ailments. Would your product happen to be called Mona Vie? Looking forward to seeing you again at MD, take care of yourself and we'll say a little prayer for you....no really I'm not kidding!

Thanks my friend. Sent you a PM. I'll take every prayer I am fortunate enough to be sent on my behalf. I would post more, but I don't know anything :rotf:useful!

Tell Lonna hi.

Jay

Great to hear from you Jay. It still seems strange that you don't ride anymore. I used to tell my friends about a dude named Road Kill that would put down some serious miles on his bike. Hope your surgeries go well and your feeling better soon. See you at Maintenance Day.

Bob

Hey Jay,

Great to see you post again. After having a pretty ruff year with two back surgeries, I wish you the best of luck with yours. It will be great to see you at Don's Maint. day next year. Keep us posted on the outcome of your surgeries. I too would like to know a bit more about this "wonder drink" you mentioned.:whistling:

Feel free to PM me with the details.:thumbsup2:

Earl and jean