screen name

Guest Ken8143

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rick was a town marshal, and "Hipshot Percussion", was a gunslinger/bum, sidekick.

i am probably the only human alive, who remembers that! Been using it for a LOT of years

"Tall lean fella, black mustache, black flat brimmed hat? Never seen him!"

Hey Ken,

I must admit that even though you do resemble "Mr. Krabs" somewhat, :rotf:with your big paws, and your Sasquatch height, you are in no way a crabby person, are kind and generous, polite and thoughtful. Perhaps KEN PENN, or perhaps KENNY PENNY :crackup:would fill this void you have to attach a name to a man I simply call KEN, my Friend!

If ever there was a person on this planet that DIDN"T need to call attention to himself with a catchy tag line, it would be you KEN, my friend. :whistling:

Earl and Jean

Scratched my girlfriends name on my jeans one day, and then added an rl. Been together ever since, and seeing as we ride together, live together, dine together, sleep together, and other things together that I can't think of this late at night, I just thought it kind of easy, saved somewhat on the brain cells.

a winter coat year-round, IQ of a neanderthal with a diet and eating habits much the same, that's per the lovely wifey, who I drag around by one leg. If you look like a duck, quack like a duck you might be a duck! Carl's the name caveman is the GENOME!!!:hihi:

mine was kbay, left over from a Quarter Horse blog I was a member of, K=Kreg and my mare was a Bay.

But a fella tries, with all his heart I might add, to help out a dear freind and Mod. of this fine site, and have some fine art work added to his favorite hat, and he changes my name to Kregerdoodle.... :confused24:

My lovely bride calls me that...

But a fella tries, with all his heart I might add, to help out a dear freind and Mod. of this fine site, and have some fine art work added to his favorite hat, and he changes my name to Kregerdoodle.... :confused24:

Oh...wait a minute...Booo Hoooo Hooo

:bawling: You eeegit!

I started out here with Tripod which is my brothers screen name on another board, but we were being confused between the other groups, so I changed it to what I am every where KJ5IX which is my Armature Radio License Call. Ha doesn't like or have a Yamaha and it was buggin him :think: guess I should have left it Tripod if it was buggin him,,,,, :confused24:

I have had several 'handles' over the years; crazy horse, OJ, k1oj, OB1, rat fink, etc. Here I decided that I would just use my name because at some point I would do something 'noteworthy' I.E. stupid, and would get tagged with something... :doh:

So far I've managed to keep my head down! :duck:

I started out here with Tripod which is my brothers screen name on another board, but we were being confused between the other groups, so I changed it to what I am every where KJ5IX which is my Armature Radio License Call. Ha doesn't like or have a Yamaha and it was buggin him :think: guess I should have left it Tripod if it was buggin him,,,,, :confused24:

Tripod!?!? I had a three legged dog once that we called Tipsy, Tripod would have been better! :rotf:

I worked for TxDOT (Texas Highway Department for you folks North of Oklahoma) for 27 years and although I never worked on the road per say, I always saw all the good folks that were working on the road thus I thought Roadhand would be a good name.

Also I thought it would sound better than Transportation Engineer.

I have been WildKat since I was a wee toddler on my Daddy's knee. I was the firey redhead looking to take on anyone bigger than me, and sometimes Daddy let me talk on his CB on the weekends as breakfast was getting made so WK became my handle on the CB. Being a native born Georgia redneck I like to made it known on forums just where I am in the world.

StormRaven aka Hubby uses nicks tooled around a Raven theme because his last name means blackbird/raven in Croatian.