IGNORED

wild hair is back

wild hair 39

haven't been on line for a long time,not to good,tell about myself,if i do this right,heres the story.

my health wild hair;

came home from cody wy,blood pressure was vary low [less than 100],the more i did the lower it would go,doc didn't believe me,next time i went,this was in jan. went to the parking lot,walked around till my hips were hurtlng,blood was in the 80's,middle of jan,got a large bill,made by wife & her kids,had another run IN with her boys,saying that were intidled to use my stuff,

strass level went up,had to make a dission,devorice,was about the only thing i could do,so i filed,put my place up for sale,lots of debate,finaly had to pay her off,stress was vary high,didn't thank,my place was going to sell,started to make arangment,to keep,lady came and looked,made the deal,sold it

heart rate went up,as high as 180,shortness of breath,vary week,went to the E R,they didn't tell me about the heart rate being so high

had to check out of hosp,as my realstate wanted to close,closed,now had to be out with in 30 days,got sume help,they took what i wanted to give,for pay, then never showed back up,three weeks later, loaded my bike on my trailer,tore the oil drain plug out of it,set down by the trailer & cried,then hauled it to springfield mo,looked for a house,stored my bike and things,went back to deberry,sume things were stollen while i was gone,the guy who was suppost to look affer things,didn't do vary good,lied to me about when he would have stuff removed,friday caller my dougher,and necice,friday 11pm back in the E R,back to the va,shreveport,had to check myself out tuesday so,i could be out wendesday,had to check into the va hosp,spingfield,drove to springfield,pulling a trailer,heart rate,around 150,when i would get shortness of breath,had to stop,till heart rate came down,

took my stuff to my neace house,guess i passed out,cause i haden sleap,more than 4 hrs for 2-3 months,took thursday off,did nothing,friday,checked into the va,slaped me in the I C U friday,saturday,had a little trouble saturday night,heart went rate went way up,180--190,got that taken care of,docter wasn't to smart,released me tuesday,pumped me up on pills,to come back on friday,alaped me back in I C U st johns hosp,springfield,5 days,got me on a bunch of pills,heart rate is a lot better.back to the va,did all that stuff,to find out what the heart,was doing

more EKG,ultersound,sumething else,lower right of my heart pumping about half of what it should,be doing,upper and lower part of heart not working togather,causing heart to fibulate,more pills,start getting better,two week,heart rate starting stay below 100,back to doc,pill adjustment,heart now staying in the 50's & 60's,now blood is running hi in the morning,low in thr after noon,don't have any stamnal,cani't lift much,can't walk very far,been on the bike three short trip,first to the doc,did till them about riding my bike,sec harrison ar,lost the altnater,unplug every thing,new battery to get home on,new altnater,back to trip #3,ride around springfield 200 mls,mow to get away from the doc,will get sume riding in

want to thank you all for all the paryer,support,and good will,menny thanks for all the get well cards

to: eck,and john smith,for getting by bike fixed

have large back yard,can camp out,or i will make room for you,70 miles to branson,lots of good riding around springfield

your humble frend,lock the doors,you can't tell where i will show up

thank for every,thing

WILD HAIR 39

lowell

2428 n lyon ave,

springfirld mo

same cel #

:bighug::whistling:

The door is always open, don't know what locks are for,, only to keep out friends anyways.

Glad you seem to have it somewhat in order, and that prayers have helped you through it all,,, so far,,,, now to carry on and make life anew. Not going to be easy either,,,, but it will come to you,,,,, just go get it Lowell

Carl

Really missed you LA.

Pork in the Pines was not as good with out you.

Even though I was sick as a dog we all missed you and were keeping you in our thought.

NOW! DON"T EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN! :yikes:

Door is always open to you. Glad to hear you getting better and feeling like your oldself.

Ladies lock your doors LA is on the prowl. LOL

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

:missingtooth:

OH NOOO...The WOMEN better watch out,LA is on the Prowl! Lowell,Glad to see ya doing better,was good to stay in touch as Debby and I really miss ya. Will be In Lawton,OK the 23rd and 24th at the Fairfield Inn if you are over that way. See ya my friend,Tom