IGNORED

James Weldon Warren (Ponch's Dad)

Squidley

Hey Folks,

As many of you know right now Ponch's dad passed away Saturday morning somewhat unexpectedly. David and I have been talking daily and he very much appreciates all the prayers and good vibes you have been sending to he and his family. I am posting up the funeral details here for those that are interested.

The viewing will be in Tuesday 6-15-10 from 6 to 8 pm @ The Waco Memorial Funeral Home

http://www.wacomemorial.com/

addy is

7537 I35 S exit 328 Hewitt rd.

David had mentioned the outpouring of support and that it's taken his mother aback to a certain extent. Flowers aren't necessary, but you folks will have to make your own decision on that. Dave Pankow and I will be heading up to Waco after work tomorrow and if there are any in the Houston crew that would like to tag along we'll have my wagon and will stuff it as full as we can.

Hope to see some of our members there, please keep David and his family in your thoughts, Davids fathers name was James Weldon Warren.

Brad,Deb and I are pulling my Moms trailer to Conroe tomorrow then will be at the Funeral Wednesday morning . We may come up for the viewng,depends on how Deb is holding out. . You guys be safe and will see everyone there...David ,..We Love Ya. Tom and Debby

Brad,Deb and I are pulling my Moms trailer to Conroe tomorrow then will be at the Funeral Wednesday morning . We may come up for the viewng,depends on how Deb is holding out. . You guys be safe and will see everyone there...David ,..We Love Ya. Tom and Debby

Hope to see you there tomorrow Bud, thanks for thinking of him. Give us a call when you get into the area and we'll see if we can't hook up with you folks for a bit :)

Ponch,

Our Prayers are with you and your family. So sorry for your loss. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Take care Brother and just take comfort in the fact that your Dad is walking the Golden Streets of Heaven.

Brad, Thanks for the offer, I really wish I could make it there for David, just not gonna happen this week. David and Family are in my thoughts and Prayers. Ya`ll be safe in your travels and I`ll get with you tomorrow..

Kreg

1 last bump to offer travel to Waco from Tomball. If anyone wants to catch a ride with Monkey man and myself we'll be leaving the shop in Tomball at 2pm sharp.