IGNORED

Our open house is May 8th!

Sweetnothing

Well.....we finally are getting all of our crap together! Brad has been working for a few weeks now, and we finally are out of Gunboat's hair....well, we are in our own place, put it that way!! We wouldn't have made it if it were not for Don, Ponch and Kbay, thats for sure!

So....we would like to invite everyone over to come and check out our new place. All are welcome to come and eat whatever we decide to make.....I'm thinking about deepfrying a turkey, and later we can just make sandwiches for a snack. I will get some donuts and stuff like that for the early risers, and coffee! So it will be an all day thing so everyone can make it when they can! Please try and let us know if you think you will make it, so I know just how much food to have!

And, yea ......there MAY be cheesecake in it!:whistling: Should we give a whole cheesecake to the person who comes the furthest!?:stirthepot:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, yea ......there MAY be cheesecake in it!:whistling: Should we give a whole cheesecake to the person who comes the furthest!?:stirthepot:

Watch BoomerCPO it might be a trap. She's setting out the cheese cake bait but there might be a rolling pin hidden somewhere.

Well.....we finally are getting all of our crap together! Brad has been working for a few weeks now, and we finally are out of Gunboat's hair....well, we are in our own place, put it that way!! We wouldn't have made it if it were not for Don, Ponch and Kbay, thats for sure!

So....we would like to invite everyone over to come and check out our new place. All are welcome to come and eat whatever we decide to make.....I'm thinking about deepfrying a turkey, and later we can just make sandwiches for a snack. I will get some donuts and stuff like that for the early risers, and coffee! So it will be an all day thing so everyone can make it when they can! Please try and let us know if you think you will make it, so I know just how much food to have!

WooHooooo.....You might as well write my name on that cheesecake....If my clutch holds out I'll be heading your way. Please reserve a Recliner and blanky for me as well.

Boomer.....who's gonna be drooling on the gas tank all the way.:p

Watch BoomerCPO it might be a trap. She's setting out the cheese cake bait but there might be a rolling pin hidden somewhere.

For her cheesecake I'll roll the dice.:smile5:

Boomer.....who's already practicing some of those Muhammad Ali duck and weave moves...;)

Congrats on getting things turned around.

Gee.....

I wonder if I should ride down just so BoomerCPO can WATCH me eat a whole cheese cake. After all I am from the land of the cheese head and we know our cheese and cake.

:337:

Well OK, Maybe not, I hate to see a grown man cry.......:bawling:

WooHooooo.....You might as well write my name on that cheesecake....If my clutch holds out I'll be heading your way. Please reserve a Recliner and blanky for me as well.

NOT SO FAST buddy. If I'm over my jetlag, I'll be down there - and I'm coiming a little bit further than you :rasberry::rasberry:

Lilbeaver - who is ready to eat an ENTIRE cheescake while boomer cleans the drool off his gas tank :witch_brew::witch_brew:

Gunboat has Hair ???? :whistling::rotf::rotf:

:whistling:NOT ANY MORE!!!!:confused24::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Congrats on getting things turned around.

Gee.....

I wonder if I should ride down just so BoomerCPO can WATCH me eat a whole cheese cake. After all I am from the land of the cheese head and we know our cheese and cake.

:337:

Well OK, Maybe not, I hate to see a grown man cry.......:bawling:

Come on down!! It's warm down here!!:) And Thanks....It's been a looooong time comin!

Its a long ways over there, but think we may make it....:smile5:

You had better!!! Besides I owe Janet her Bananasplit cheesecake!:whistling:

Boomer.....who's gonna be drooling on the gas tank all the way.:p

Your spot is reserved!! And maybe even some kind of cheesecake too!:confused24:

Congrats on your new life in the Republic of Texas! Have you got a pair of boots, a hat and a big belt buckle yet?:smile5:

Nope.....Not Yet!! I guess I gotta go shoppin!:)

Glad you're getting settled now. I won't be able to make this one, I'll be in Jax FL that weekend. Who knows maybe after muffin gets home we can take a ride over. I'll have to see how he's doing after his time away. Don't want to scare folks.:Laugh:

You guys enjoy!

Margaret

okay , its like this, I can't make it on the 8th, I'm taking 16 riders to Key West, for an over nighter.

But on June 5th I'll be rolling through your town on my way to Bryan Tx.

would you like to meet up for a cup of coffee?

Not a problem, you can be the early bird and stop on by then!!:banana: by the way I should let ya'll know where we are shouldn't I? Or should I let ya'll find us:whistling::stirthepot:

16164 Lone Star Ranch Drive

Conroe, TX 77302

Iffen you get lost our numbers are in our profiles:banana:

Its a long ways over there, but think we may make it....:smile5:

Hey, it's a lot closer for some of us than trucking it all the way out to Waller! :big-grin-emoticon:

I'l check with Kelly, but most likely we will be there sometime during the festivities.

I will let ya know by phone If I can make it..I will be getting ready for a 4 day trip to New Mexico with Billy and his wife and believe it or not Debby says She is going to make it come He.. or high water..So if I get my stuff packed up I will see you guys.Did this make sense? Im gonna give that Wing a run for its money this time!

Geeze Lonna to bad this was next weekend as might of made it. We're north and west of you guys now, Grand Canyon, Az to be exact.

It'd be no contest then who'd come the furthest for that cheese cake then.:rasberry:

Larry

Larry, dont be so sure on that cheesecake yet. I am riding the Hill Country that week and may need to swing east on the way home. I would even beat out FlyinFool since I live north of him in Cheeseheadland.

Hmmmm, stopping by Sweetnothing's would mean needing to IronButt it from Conroe to Fond du Lac on Sunday - with a tummy full of cheesecake. 1250 miles - might work. Would really enjoy meeting some of you southern folks.

And Congratulations on the new digs.

RR

I gotta admit that riding any distance for cheesecake is well worth the ride.....BUT.....I'm gonna do the ride just to see 2 great people who offered me their friendship before they even saw my ugly mug.

It's gonna be nice seeing Brad loafing around for a change and not humping it to fix 6 bikes too......

Boomer.....who can live without the cheesecake but won't forfeit the friendship.

I'm gonna do the ride just to see 2 great people who offered me their friendship before they even saw my ugly mug.

They are used to it, they let Charlie, Kevin and a few others in before meeting them as well. :rotf:

Just a little too far for the meet but would really like to be there. (not that hot yet)

Brad