IGNORED

Our open house is May 8th!

Sweetnothing

Brad,

I wish you and Rhonda could just fly in for the weekend like you used to, but I understand! You will be missed!! Maybe some other time!:bighug:

Larry,

While you and Joyce are so close, give us a call, maybe we can arrange to meet up with yo guys, at least for a short time! It would be great to see you's again!

RR,

Give us a call! You are out there in the hill country, and some of the best riding in Texas! I don't know if we can compete with that! Not even my cheesecake compares.....

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Lonna....just 2 questions for ya....

1) Is there anything I can get you and Brad for a Housewarming gift?:cool10:

2) It may be that my Girlfriend will make this ride with me....You got enuff recliners for us?:whistling:

Note....We could arrive there on the 8th and help you folks get set-up for the Big Shindig.

Boomer....who really is riding with a big grin on his ugly mug now....and cheescake has nothing to do with it.:rotf:

Edited by BoomerCPO

Would love to make your open house' date=' but it is just a little too far away from us!:crying:[/font']

Congratulations on your new home! Texas is a great place to live and there is plenty to see and do once you get all settled in now.

Hope to see you soon! :bighug:

Yeah, But still have to ride longer then you, by 172 miles:biker:

Boomer,

Bring your girl with you.....we would love to meet her! And that is all you need to bring....other than an appitite! When ever you get here is fine with us!

Bobbie,

I wish it was closer, and you and George could make it too!! Wish we could eliminate a few states in between, and it wouldn't be so bad!!!:rotf:

Miles don't mean nothing when yer rolling to meet great friends. To hell with that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...I'll take cheesecake instead!

Boomer.....who sez gold will constipate ya but cheesecake clears things up very nicely thank you.

Lonna, it's great to hear that you and Brad are settling in. No doubt a very good feeling. :bighug:Irene and I are happy for you!:bighug:

I don't see how we can make it down this time. Irene can't get the time off (already in for KY, Maintenance Day, and Potato Creek) and I'm back in school through a combined Federal and State "displaced worker" program. Those guys cut even less slack than a job. Still, we'll be trying to figure something out for sometime!

It's looking to be one hell of a party! everyone is welcome, we'll make space for any and all that want to make the journey

:thumbsup2:

Just wish I could make it! :crying:

I was conspiring with Boomer to ride out with him, when my presence was requested to work May 6, 7, 10 & 11 in Gulfport. :bawling: