IGNORED

Our open house is May 8th!

Sweetnothing

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I'm kinda new to this friendly, hilarious community and have enjoyed the wisdom and advice so far.

Squidley kindly offered to help me work on my bike awhile back when he saw I was in Houston area and new to the RSTD world.. we just haven't been able to hook up yet - my fault, always out of town...

I wanted to say congrats on the new place and we will hopefully be able to stop by and meet some of you folks finally.

Keith

:banana:OK......We are about a week away, and I would kinda like to have a show of how many people will be here!

The door will be open for anyone, and whenever you show!:cool10:

But I would like some kind of idea, so we can arrange what ever we need to in advance! Everyone ride safe and we will see ya'll next week!!:banana:

I have to cancel, sorry, I can't make it. :(

:banana:OK......We are about a week away, and I would kinda like to have a show of how many people will be here!

The door will be open for anyone, and whenever you show!:cool10:

But I would like some kind of idea, so we can arrange what ever we need to in advance! Everyone ride safe and we will see ya'll next week!!:banana:

I'd kinda like it to be a surprise. You will never know who to expect, or when. Give life a little mystery. Live adventurously. That's what having an "open house" is all about. icon12.gif :whistling:

COMING!!

Trying to get the hubby to come along if he's off. Fun part of that is I'll want to ride the Wee Beastie and he'd have to come in the car.

The way things have been going around here, I'll definitely need the R&R!

C YA!!

PS Now that your official Texans you all have to start your conversations with

Y'all!! LOL

HAL they are not official Texans yet. they have not received their offical Texas passports nor have we been down to the brazos river to preform the offical baptism rites. just because they have driven over the brazos river doesn't count.

QUOTE from the offical texas passport that i have in my hands. TEXANS may have dual citizenship thru birth, marriage or naturalization (as by baptisam in the BRAZOS RIVER ).

and as a native born TEXAN and a sponser of squidley & sweetnothing to come down here from above the masion-dixie line. i have first dubs on the dunkin of these two in the BRAZOS RIVER. also if we ever get those two canucks ( gary n and rambling man ) back down here. they received their OFFICAL TEXAS PASSPORTS at the TEXAS STAMPEED. we have some more OFFICAL dunkin to do.

reguards

don c.

Keith, hope you can make it, it will be good to meet you... and don`t let all these Fine folks ( nut jobs) scare ya off... this is the the best bunch of folks you will ever meet.. we have a great time and did any one mention that we really like ICE CREAM !!

See you next week.

Well.. I'm kinda new to this friendly, hilarious community and have enjoyed the wisdom and advice so far.

Squidley kindly offered to help me work on my bike awhile back when he saw I was in Houston area and new to the RSTD world.. we just haven't been able to hook up yet - my fault, always out of town...

I wanted to say congrats on the new place and we will hopefully be able to stop by and meet some of you folks finally.

Keith

Art,

Sorry you won't be able to make it! But we will catch up with you soon!

Keith,

Stop on by....we would be happy to introduce you to some of the craziest, nicest, strangest, best weirdo's you will ever meet!:stirthepot::rotfl:If someone hands you their shirt.......well....don't take it the wrong way!:rotfl::rotfl:You are more than :wel_5Wa: here!

Ya snooze ya lose when it comes to cheesecake made by Lonna.....:rotf:

Boomer.....riding hard fer Texas onna empty stomach and no pygmies in the saddlebags.:whistling:

Boomer.............. I got here a week early and drove 1468 miles to get here for that cheesecake award so you better find a long way around to get it cuz I'm not giving it up

:Im not listening to:Im not listening to

all i got to say is i've been told i have a life time supply of cheese cakes from sweet nothing. i might share with you all.:080402gudl_prv:

reguards

don c.

I gotta run up the BS Flag on dat.....show it to me in writing.

Boomer.....who's not gonna let Texas hog all dat cheescake. A call to arms with the pygmies might be in order here.

Boomer.............. I got here a week early and drove 1468 miles to get here for that cheesecake award so you better find a long way around to get it cuz I'm not giving it up

:Im not listening to:Im not listening to

Pffffffttttttttttttttttttttt.........

Boomer.....who sez can ya see which finger I'm waving at ya?

MonkeyBoy,

You're still going to be a little short. :stickpoke: I'll be there Friday evening after a week of approx 3000+ miles. Not really in a straight line, but a long way nonetheless.

However, I MAY share the cheesecake with primates and pygmies.:smile5:

RR

Whew....Sure glad you wasn't talkin bout me there.....

Boomer.....who might just send the pygmies ahead early to kick some butt.....:rotf:

all i got to say is i've been told i have a life time supply of cheese cakes from sweet nothing. i might share with you all.:080402gudl_prv:

reguards

don c.

Teacher pet I see.....:whistling::rasberry:

Well I have to say you deserve it Don. For What You & Ponch did for Brad & Lonna this past few years is awesome indeed. :happy34:

I honored to call you my Friend..:happy34:

Just wish I could come down and See everyone at Squid & Sweet Nothing open house. But Work is in the way right now:headache:....

Eat a piece a pie for me:crying:

bring on the pygmies i haven't had any since i left 'nam. and besides i have a hug & kiss that sealed the deal.:Avatars_Gee_George:

reguards

don c.

Wuz it Brad :shock3: .....or Lonna who did the huggin and kissing thingy?

Boomer......who knows damn well a Nam Vet will kiss anything when he's drunk.:rotf::rotf:

hi buddy

thanks for the kind words. i have done nothing special. just have been able to pay back some of the love and freindship that i have received from this big venture family. as lowell mr. ambassador says ( better do it today, might not be able tommorrow ).

best reguards

don c.

Wuz it Brad :shock3: .....or Lonna who did the huggin and kissing thingy?

Boomer......who knows damn well a Nam Vet will kiss anything when he's drunk.:rotf::rotf:

cheif now all i can say is that little redhead is free with her hugs & kisses as you well know. now as far as the squid goes their's no pictures. but i have no problem giving a brother a hug and A MANLY KISS. :scratchchin: i'll explane that one when we lay eyeballs on each other.

best reguards

don c.

cheif now all i can say is that little redhead is free with her hugs & kisses as you well know. now as far as the squid goes their's no pictures. but i have no problem giving a brother a hug and A MANLY KISS. :scratchchin: i'll explane that one when we lay eyeballs on each other.

best reguards

don c.

Now all I can see is two big ole guys running toward each other in a field of blue bonnets, hair waving in the wind, arms out stretched, bellies hitting each other before the smooching, :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Now I need therapy :crying::crying: