IGNORED

Leaving the sandbox

cookie

Well, after 485 days in Iraq, it's time to resume my old life and start where I left off. I look forward to seeing the family on a daily basis, playing with the grandkids, walking barefoot in the green grass, and of course, riding my Venture with my lovely wife. I only got to ride about 2 weeks total since i left, and can't wait to grab some throttle and let the pipes make some noise. I hope to be able to make some rallies and M/E's this year. Thanks for your prayers and best wishes, they have certainly helped. Hope to see some of you soon and make new friends in the coming year. Mike

Awsome!!! Welcome home!!!!

Well, after 485 days in Iraq, it's time to resume my old life and start where I left off. I look forward to seeing the family on a daily basis, playing with the grandkids, walking barefoot in the green grass, and of course, riding my Venture with my lovely wife. I only got to ride about 2 weeks total since i left, and can't wait to grab some throttle and let the pipes make some noise. I hope to be able to make some rallies and M/E's this year. Thanks for your prayers and best wishes, they have certainly helped. Hope to see some of you soon and make new friends in the coming year. Mike

Give me a call Mike, and we will get that trunk rack and other accessories installed that we spoke about.

We look forward to seeing you and your wife again, and maybe we can all go out and have dinner again too..

Welcome Home Mike

I left the Sandbox / Rockbox (Other Vacation Spot) in 2003 - 2004. Get home and "decompress". Don't do too much partying too soon Brother. Hope you can make it to MD-2010, If so look me up. Looks like you know ECK and meet him last year at MD-2009 and he is a ok guy (Wink wink).

US Army since 1982....