IGNORED

Taters recovery

BIG TOM

Taters is doing really good the last two days....she is moving her fingers and trying to wean herself from the pain pills...she still needs to take them for the pain, but is trying to go longer between them....last night was her first attempt to sleep in her bed, she made it thru most of the night but went onto the loveseat around 6 this morning..Every day I can see a little improvement and I think she is being a trooper putting up with the way I clean and cook and do the laundry...I dont think I meet her expectations at times, but she doesn't complain...when she does, I'll know she is feeling better...thanks again for all the pms asking about her....she sends her love to all who ask and is looking foward to seeing you all at MD this year.....ps...beer 30, she really wanted to play the night you called but, just wasn't up to it....but, she has your number in more than one way...lol...:rotf::rotf::fnd_(16):

You ARE waiting on her hand and foot aren't you?

and her new puppy....you jest right??......:whistling:I'm gonna need a vacation when she's back to normal.. I'm not complaining, its just the maid outfit she makes me wear...PINK is not my color :doh: and those heals....:think: :fnd_(16):

You can't expect her to keep up her strength just eating ice cream do you? Hope she makes it through your nurse crachet nursing care. Tell her to take it one day at a time and she will be up in no time.:thumbsup2::D

You can't expect her to keep up her strength just eating ice cream do you? Hope she makes it through your nurse crachet nursing care. Tell her to take it one day at a time and she will be up in no time.:thumbsup2::D

Hey, ice cream is healthy for you...is has your daily dose of dairy in it along with sugar ,which is made from sugar cane or sugar beets which are a vegetable...add a little chocolate, made from cocoa beans..another veggie.... add a bannana and cherry sauce which are fruits..more good stuff, add nuts for protein and another dose of dairy with whipped cream...sounds like all good healthy stuff to me.:think: :fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

[quote=BIG TOM;

I'm not complaining, its just the maid outfit she makes me wear...PINK is not my color :doh: and those heals....:think: :fnd_(16):

If pink aint your color I have an extra set of vivid purple stretchies you can have, along with a frilly tutu and bright yellow vinyl pumps. :smile5:

Glad to hear Taters is coming along.

If pink aint your color I have an extra set of vivid purple stretchies you can have, along with a frilly tutu and bright yellow vinyl pumps. :smile5:

Glad to hear Taters is coming along.[/quote

I don't want to know why you have those things:whistling:....and I don't want you to tell me....:no-no-no: :fnd_(16):

hey Tom give taters my regards. So sorry to hear. Joanna told me. I've been off line waiting for my internet hoo to come in Now i;m back. Send her my love and prayers talk more later riding season is around the corner tell her to get well

I'm not complaining, its just the maid outfit she makes me wear...PINK is not my color :doh: and those heals....:think: :fnd_(16):[/

Forget the Pic's seeing you in a thong last MD was scary enough. I still have nightmares and still taking therapy because of it.:scared:

Better to see a pic of Taters back in the pink and feeling like a Millon bucks:fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup:

Guest RawHide

Good to hear of her recovery...between Big Tom and Lily she does have her hands full and I guess this is what she needed to rest up. Now I aint saying this is a blessing, Hell No! But all you people know Big Tom and his Big Habits hehehehehe! No no he is a real sweet heart and very much in love with his Tater! We all know Tater RULES!

Hey, we don't mind a post every so often, we do need to be updated 'cause we all worry about Taters,,,,,, but if you is typing the way you is, you is not keeping up near good enough,,, poor Taters, having to watch what goes on and then not being able to do anything about it,,,,, now back to work, you can't let it come undone.

You ARE waiting on her hand and foot aren't you?

and her new puppy....you jest right??......:whistling:I'm gonna need a vacation when she's back to normal.. I'm not complaining, its just the maid outfit she makes me wear...PINK is not my color :doh: and those heals....:think: :fnd_(16):

Yes Tom hot-Pink is not your color.

[ATTACH]42831[/ATTACH]

It's good to hear that all is starting to go well.