IGNORED

Gotta love the weather

muffinman

Thanks for your service and keep safe. Try to hydrate as much as possible. We are sympathetic with the temperature thing here. Possibility of 90 degrees today and 100 degrees by Wednesday in the Seattle area and we are not used to that. Even the factory air on my 05 RSTD can't keep up, at 80 mph it's just blasting hot air!

I am sitting here in the sandbox and the outlook for today is 140+ got to love the weather around here. I am just checking in as directed by the family will check in again soon yall have fun. Jeff

Dang that's hot. Make friends with a refrigerator...... :scorched:

Not working yet just hangin out waiting for them to tell me where I am going looks like at least 3 more days till we find out gotta love the military system.

Jeff

Take care Jeff, I don't know you personaly, but just wanted to say THANNK YOU for what you are doing. Be safe and God speed to you and yours.

James

Guest seuadr
Take care Jeff, I don't know you personaly, but just wanted to say THANNK YOU for what you are doing. Be safe and God speed to you and yours.

James

ditto. thank you very much for your service.

at 140 do you stop using sun screen and just start rubbing on sweet baby rays? :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PcX9QTbDVJw/ShX3zfMG18I/AAAAAAAAByA/7bj2LahsDvk/s320/sweet+baby+rays.jpg

:hihi: