IGNORED

How long have you had your bike?

Venturous Randy

My first Venture,a silver 05 was bought July 2nd 05 and wrecked (hit a horse) in June 23 07 with 23,550 miles. Likes it so much we bought another. Bought a black and blue 07 in Sept 07 it now has 17,300 miles on it.Iguess if black is the fastest color mine his just half fast.Hahahaha:confused24:

As of next Wednesday, 1 Day :hihi:

Congrats, next week. :thumbsup2:

Owned mine 2 years and 3 weeks. Bought it with less than 1 mile. Watched them uncrate it and assemble it. Never been on this big of a bike before and I rode it home 100 miles. It now has 21,000 miles.

I bought my 83 Venture 13 years ago this month with 23,000 miles on the odometer. I have put an additional 98,000 miles on in since for a total of 121,000 miles. It has been a great bike for me and I enjoy it immensly.

How about you on your bike?

Our 04 midnite venture we purchased in late July of 04, brand new. Now has 80,000 k's on it, and we've enjoyed every single one of them.

My previous royal star, a 96, I had over 90,000 k's on it.....still my favorite bike. I'd buy it back in a minute if I could. It was purchased by some lucky person over in the Coboconk Ontario area.....I love the Venture, but that old royal was special.

randy:backinmyday:

My '02 RSMV is seven years old and 102,000 miles with never a down moment that wasn't scheduled. Without a doubt, it is the toughest bike I have ever owned in fifty years of riding. My wife told me it was getting old and "I said so was I". If the time arrives that I can't handle it anymore, I will add the trike kit and keep on rolling.

My current bike is an 04 Midnight Venture which I bought on Ebay in late 05. It runs like a clock....only change the oil and filter and put gas in it.

My previous bike was a 99 Royal Star Silverado I found on Cycletrader.

I bought that bike in 2003 and sold it in 05 when I found the Midnight Venture:322:

I have had her for 4 and a half months now. And put over 1000 miles on her, in the cold.

This bike really feels like, a well made machine. And I hope to enjoy it for the rest of my riding days. Whatever that is.12/15 years or so I guess. If I can still see good.:grandpa:

Althou she's good on the turns and side roads. It really shows it stuff up on the slabs, doing over 60mph in 4th gear. Super smooth power and ride and the bike just feels like its in it's "zone" Too bad your in the next county and more traffic in 5 mins at that speed. I like to putt around at 55/60 on the big roads. She thinks thats BS

We bought our 2000 palomino in Oct. 08. I don't think I'll ever buy in the winter again. It's been really tough wanting to ride the new to us scoot and not being able to. Anyway, it's a really great bike that I've fallen in love with. Saw my first venture sitting in the stealership and fell in love with the unique fairing and dash. Wanted one ever since and 5 years later finally worked out for us.

Bought my first Royal Star Tour Classic II 1998 with 9.527 miles December 7th. 2007.Shipped it to Iceland and the bike arrived here in the end of March 2008. Now has 11.859 miles on it and it is snowing outside. Will not be able to do much riding here in Iceland this summer since I will most likely be working in Greenland this summer.

Bought my second Royal Star Tour Classic II 1998 with 18.670 miles, April 13th. 2008. Stationed in Woodstock, NY and waiting for my arrival in June for Freebirds Maintenance Day. Now has 18.863 miles since my mechanic had to take it for a spin after going through it and fixing some light damages.

Both bikes are exactly the same - Camellia Green / Beige. Just love the older Royal Stars.