IGNORED

I hereby officially declare ...

Squeeze

the Withdrawal of my Membership at Venturerider.org !! !!

NOT !!

You won't get rid of me that easy !!! :whistling::whistling:

But i'd like annouce the newest Addition to my Stable .... a brand new 2009 VMAX.

http://wkhost.webkicks.de/squeeze/Docs/09/Foto292%28Medium%29.jpg

http://wkhost.webkicks.de/squeeze/Docs/09/Foto294%28Medium%29.jpg

http://wkhost.webkicks.de/squeeze/Docs/09/Foto295%28Medium%29.jpg

http://wkhost.webkicks.de/squeeze/Docs/09/Foto296%28Medium%29.jpg

http://wkhost.webkicks.de/squeeze/Docs/09/Foto297%28Medium%29.jpg

http://wkhost.webkicks.de/squeeze/Docs/09/Foto298%28Medium%29.jpg

http://wkhost.webkicks.de/squeeze/Docs/09/Foto299%28Medium%29.jpg

It was last Tuesday. My Wife gave me a ride over to the Dealer where i've ordered the Bike on 07/18/2008.

My Wife dropped me at the Dealer and they have had everything preped as it was spoken over the Phone. My Payment went over the Bank the Friday before, so all we had to do was inspecting the Bike, get first Information's from the Sales Guy and off i go. My Wife left a bit earlier, because she had another Appointment at the Office. I said; i'll be there in two Hours or so ...

When i took of the first Time, it was a strange Feeling. The Bike is fairly high, but the Pull this Motor produces is noticeable even at off Idle. When i had accustomed my self to the Seating Position, i was out of Town and riding over some wide and not too cornery Back Roads. The Asphalt was cold, it was only 4 Degrees Celsius that Day and with new Tires and cold Roads, you gotta take it easy. I was only revving up to 3 or 3.5 k because i don't want to ruin my Ride on the first Encounter. I stopped in front of the old Church to take the Pics and have a Smoke and grin onto my new Bike. After i took off, i was more encouraged and getting more on the Motor. I revved up to 4.5 k and some more but only with slightly opened Throttle. This Motor is awesome. I'm sure it will pull my Arms out soon. I arrived at the Office were my Bikes are sitting after 1.5 Hours and 35 mls ridden. My Wife said i was grinning all the Way from left to right Ear. I think she's right, i have some Problems with the Muscles in my Face since. The Bike will sit another 4 to 6 Weeks until the Weather clears up and i'm able to give it the Treatment it's ought to.

Please refrain from Comments about how ugly this Bike looks. I know, and i don't like some Aspects like the Head Light and the Signals myself. I didn't buy it because of the Look, this will change anyway. I bought it for the Motor, the Frame, the Suspension, the Brakes. Everything else will be changed anyway sooner or later.

Edited by Squeeze
Pics Size fixed

Geez, 7 2500x2000 pixel pictures???? Good thing I'm at work with a DS3 to the internet, but I think my computer overheated. :scorched:

Anyway,, I love the looks of the Vmax, just not comfortable enough for me, let alone my wife.

It is kinda ugly but at the same time very impressive. Congratulations on your purchase, whats with the gigantic license plate thingy at the back, kinda looks like the snow flap off a snowmachine?? I'm sooo jealous.

Please refrain from Comments about how ugly this Bike looks. I know, and i don't like some Aspects like the Head Light and the Signals myself. I didn't buy it because of the Look, this will change anyway. I bought it for the Motor, the Frame, the Suspension, the Brakes. Everything else will be changed anyway sooner or later.

Actually, I like the looks of the 2nd Gen VMax!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, when are you going to pull the motor out and put it in a RSV?????

Awesome bike Squeeze!

And I don´t think it is ugly at all. It looks exactly as a power machine should look like. The only thing I don´t like about it is the "out of touch" brown color on the covers. The guy who designed it must have been color blind.

Now take it easy while you are getting a feel for the bike. As with any new bike it takes a while to get to know the performance and how it handles all the way through. So take your time and please be careful. No ghost riding you hear or I will pay you a visit and detune this thing.

If you feel it has to much power then I am willing to swap the carbs and the camshafts from my 1998 Royal Star - just because I am your friend.:whistling:

Congrats - I am very happy for you.

Congratulations. I wish I could get a ride on a machine like this. It's going to be quite a while before I even get to see one. You know, if you keep smiling so hard, your face will freeze like that. Just wait until you get a few miles on it and you can really wind it up. So what mod is going to be first?

Well Folks, thank you for the well Wishes.

First Mods will be Handle Bar, Mirrors, Master Cylinders, Speed Governor Removal and Head Light. I will build rear Sets sooner or later and one of my Buddies works on a bigger Tank already. 17 Inch Rims will be on the List as well.

Since this Engine is slightly smaller than a 1Gen/Vmax/2Gen Engine it would mechanically fit into the Frames. But i seriously doubt that the Frames are up to the Job with the Thrust this Motor spills.

Lynn, all you gotta do is take a Plane, come over and we will make it happen.

Actually, the Seat is very wide and comfortable, all you need is a more comfy Backseat and a Faring to have a Starter Package for Long Distance Touring. Adding Saddlebags and a Trunk shouldn't be much of an Effort. Highway Pegs will be a challenge because of the missing lower Frame in front of the Bike, but we will make it happen, though. But since this is a VMAX i will take the opposite Route and chop off what's unnecessary.

The engine is actually physically smaller on the outside than our current V4s? Wow. That surprises me. I wonder how much a crate engine would cost. Hopefully they designed a strong enough second gear in that transmission and nobody has to go through all that again.

I do have an ancestor who was an orphan in Germany before he came to this continent. Maybe I need to go over there and find out which orphanage. It won't be long before the wife and I have passports anyway, as we're going to need them even just to go to Canada.

Then get yourself some Icelandic beer,,,,,,,,,, It will take the shakes out after riding your new power machine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:group cheers:

Jonas, i don't know ..... Probably this icelandic Beer will shake me up after a fine and calm ride :doh::doh::doh::doh: What Beer would be your Call ? Viking ? Egils ?

Mini, just send the Muffin Man over here, i'll take care of him. :happy34:

Ugly? Who would dare to call that sweety ugly? Nice ride Squeeze! Keep us posted on your saga of a "Man and his Motor". I'm dieing to learn everything I can about the new Vmax.

Ride safe but what to hear about your first WOT experience.

Mike

Now we need pics of his ugly mug, along with the new scoot (not a beer mug)........

Or do you think you will break the camera???????:stickpoke:

Congrats Squeeze.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: GREAT BIKE. Enjoy.

Hey Whats this thing on top of Tach. Looks like speaker

I thing it a warning device to let you know when you are about to break the sound barrier !

It might say something like OHHH $"!T.

Enjoy Squeeze, and keep the rubber side down at least one end.

That bike is beutiful!!!

They did quite a write-up of it in MotorCycle Cruiser Mag and they called it the 'spawn of the devil'. They spoke VERY highly of it. They said that Momma Yammy was able to increase the CCs and yet keep the engine the same size. I have been waiting for one to appear on a local dealer's floor so I could see one in person. I think it looks MUCH better than the typical crotch rockets that the young ones ride around here.

I too would like to see them put the engine in a 3rd Gen Venture - I wonder if someone could put the engine in a 2nd Gen Venture since it is no bigger??

Congrats on your ride. I too will be anxious to hear some of your stories.

craigr