IGNORED

fess up guys

BIG TOM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent the least amount this year on Christmas in many a year. I did buy MamaMo something nice yesterday let her pick it out. You always get a better deal at Christmas on things so just wait all year to buy. Usually it was something we were going to get anyway just waiting on a deal.

Im bad too...........havent bought her anything yet, keep asking her what she would like, but I get the same old answer, nothing, but she always manages to buy things for me...........she is the hardest person in the world to shop for..............and thats the truth. Of course when you have me all year round, what could be any better.......:bang head:

Sounds like my wife and I are like Squidley and Lonna, in that we do not buy each other birthday, anniversary or Christmas gifts..ever..

We buy for the grand kids only... not even our kids get anything.. just the grand kids..

Once the grand kids hit 18, that is it for them too...we just tell them to come on over and eat all you want... but dont think your getting anything else..

I guess I'll look around the house for something to wrap up for her. Maybe that sugar bowl we haven't used in a long time, or maybe an orange and banana if we don't eat them all before then. Wouldn't want her thinking I was thoughtless or something. Luckily I saved some wrapping paper from a gift I unwrapped last year. Even still has the tag on it. I'll just have to mark out the name with a sharpie. If I have time I may even make a bow out of duct tape. Wouldn't want to spoil her though.....

Just got finished unloading and setting up some of my wifes presents . She always gets them early as I let her pick them out herself . I spend enough time in the doghouse buying what she don't need . She got a new leather MC jacket , cutlery set (not to cut my throat with) , Ashley Buffet Server hutch , more kitchen utensils , and more . So being she got everything early , that only leave me , dressed only in a ribbon or bow to unwrap to place under the tree ! :moon::moon::moon::moon:

BEER30