IGNORED

VentureRider.Org CB Channel?

MiCarl

Ahhh, break 29 break,, this is KJP2915 (I still remember my call sign numbers from 1969), break for a radio check break...

Bunch of ratchet jaws,,,,,, Break 29 break... Mercy sakes,,, guess I'll just back on out here for a 10-100,, this is ol Pucster,, we gone bye bye...

Dedicated to ALL you ratchet jaws...

Dedicated to Tippy,,, heres to an unforgettable mix of biking emotions sweetheart

Dedicated to all my Rally going friends from Goonersville to Sturgis..

Dedicated to Tweeks,, we love ya ol girl!!

Dedicated to my friend Dragon Rider/The B2's and all the supporters for St. Judes,,,

Ahhh, break 29 break,, this is KJP2915 (I still remember my call sign numbers from 1969), break for a radio check break...

Bunch of ratchet jaws,,,,,, Break 29 break... Mercy sakes,,, guess I'll just back on out here for a 10-100,, this is ol Pucster,, we gone bye bye...

I had KZQ-8589 from the early 70's myself, but I have now advanced to an extra class ham radio with the call sign N8YOW. Those was the days...

Dedicated to Tippy,,, heres to an unforgettable mix of biking emotions sweetheart

Dedicated to my friend Dragon Rider/The B2's and all the supporters for St. Judes,,,

Puc, you never stop amazing.

I knew 3 of those songs, thanks for the others.

Corny as can be, but true americana. Sure put a smile on my face tonight.

Well done, brother.

Bob

I don't care what the rest of you high falootin types use . I use channel 29 and only channel 29 and that's it! So there!! and if ya dont like it use somethin else but I'M USIN Ol' 29. Nuff said!
I like it when you get firm.

:no-no-no:

Put your foot down....so to speak.

:Im not listening to Let's keep on topic.

Mine was XM439578 Then Cb's were only 23 channel but if you wanted a cheapy you could buy 3, 6 or 9 channel. Ketch ya on the flip flop good buddy. Keep your wheels off the grass and the bears off your A&&.:backinmyday:

SHHH!!! Cain't do that thar til winter.......

Dan, Don't touch any buttons. :sign20:

You two troublemakers realize that when you type things and they appear on that lit up screen in front of you that other people can read it dont cha?:stirthepot: