IGNORED

I have good news!

GAWildKat

In the medical saga that is my life I tend to have to deal with the oddball medical stuff. In Sept I was diagnosed with a chiari I malformation where my brain extends too far down into my spinal column. I saw the neurosurgeon about it today. He said no surgery and no monitoring it until I become symptomatic, if I ever do. Yay me! For once in my life I'm being told I don't need surgery to fix something. That was the most awesome news I have had all month!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Now that IS real good news,,,,but does that mean that you have more brains than the rest of us? Guess we might have to decipher that thought.

Probably not, just a brain box that was made too small to hold it all in lol. Apparently I didn't get the upgraded model that fits exactly.

Probably not, just a brain box that was made too small to hold it all in lol. Apparently I didn't get the upgraded model that fits exactly.

Dingy is pretty good on those 1st Gen brains. I have a 2nd Gen brain in the garage. I'm sure there are times the Storm Raven would give us a hand with the install....LOL!! Too much brain for the box huh?? It is GREAT NEWS Kat. I'm glad they don't have to go inside there!! But I'm sure a few of us highly qualified wrenches will discuss this at our next campout. You go to sleep early don't ya???:innocent-emoticon::sign just kidding: That is great news girl!!:banana:

Dingy is pretty good on those 1st Gen brains. I have a 2nd Gen brain in the garage. I'm sure there are times the Storm Raven would give us a hand with the install....LOL!! Too much brain for the box huh?? It is GREAT NEWS Kat. I'm glad they don't have to go inside there!! But I'm sure a few of us highly qualified wrenches will discuss this at our next campout. You go to sleep early don't ya???:innocent-emoticon::sign just kidding: That is great news girl!!:banana:

Dan, I only go to sleep early when I take my sleepy meds, otherwise I'm awake for days before I crash, sorry to burst your bubble there Dan lol.

Great news, glad you have been told that you have no worries, myself,today i received some sad news of a family members untimely death.

so any good news is always welcome to hear

Great news, glad you have been told that you have no worries, myself,today i received some sad news of a family members untimely death.

so any good news is always welcome to hear

I'm sorry to hear there was a death in the family, Christmas is never the same after deaths in the family.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Indeed @Jamsie, really sorry to read this my friend. Thoughts and Prayers Up for you, your family and friends as you folks work thru the passing of your loved one. Tough stuff for sure that has got to be even harder at this time of year!!

Condolences

Puc n Tip

That is great news for sure ( Although if it was because you had too much brain you could have had the surgery and passed the surplus on to me seen as how I seem to be missing a few, Not as many as Yammer :whistling:but enough :confused24:.)............:duck:

Good thing that Kat uses her superior brain for good and not for bad,,, if she were another one of these lop eared varmints I could just her saying something like "hey @Yammer Dan - your ears ringing?" :big-grin-emoticon: