IGNORED

My wife offered.....I turned it down. AM I CRAZY?!?!

BigLenny

While we were laying in bed in the dark this morning, it was that moment of silence before the busy week begins. My lovely wife rolled over and cuddled up to me and said, why don't we both call in and clear our schedules and ride the bike north through the Ozarks and grab a bite at Lamberts Cafe? I thought about her seductive offer and.....turned it down due to a couple of client projects I had scheduled at work.

AM I ON THE EDGE OF CRAZY?????

After 30 years of marriage I'm turning down riding the bike???? Is this a sign of things to come with old age? Am I gonna start turning down other key things she offers???

I'm worried about myself.

She was willing to give up somthing to spend the day riding with you and you missed the boat. Next time when you wish for her to give up something and she turns you down just don't feel bad about it. She may just go with other people next time while you go to work.

Sure did sound like a good time to maybe..........negotiate some other things while she was trying to talk you into this.:whistling:

You may have been able to get her to wash your bike also.:confused24:

RandyA

Venturous, Trust me, that thought is driving me crazy right now. LOl.

uh i think we need to start a fund for Biglenny to send him to a quack i mean psychiatric doc :confused24: just sayin we need to rescue him before he gets to far to fix :whistling:

Okay, I've admitted I have a problem. Isn't that what the doc would say the first step is?

We ride the bike quite frequently. As a matter of fact, we just got back from a 2 week 4000 miler a few weeks back.

However, when she asked me like she did this morning.......well.........DANG IT, I'M STUPID!!!

I'm not ready to turn in my man card yet. I will recover!!!!

Well, you really blew it, and I not talking about a bike ride. There was definitely more to that request, which one of two things; You really don't know your wife after all these years or that 4000 miles wore you out and are no good for anything else but walking.

:whistling::whistling:

Unless my job securtiy depended on it....I'd have taken her up on it....

Note: Depending on the circumstances at home... if I felt it were warrented.. the work is going to come in a distant last every time...

So I guess it all depends on the circumstances.

Hey we alll screw up occasionally.... Take her out to diner.. after all, she is the most important person in your life, not, your clients.