IGNORED

Where do you live?

Welcome to the site!

You can see where everyone lives if you click on the little globe icon at the top right side of the posts.

That will open up a google map showing where they are...IF they have put in the information in their profile.

Nice bike by the way!

Nice ride run your mouse over the flag it will tell you what state click on the globe it should show you a Google map. General topics are best posted in the watering hole. It's taking me awhile to figure out where everything is as I haven't been here very long either. I'm from southwest Ar. Welcome to the site :cool10:

Nice ride run your mouse over the flag it will tell you what state click on the globe it should show you a Google map. General topics are best posted in the watering hole. It's taking me awhile to figure out where everything is as I haven't been here very long either. I'm from southwest Ar. Welcome to the site :cool10:

North West Arkansas.:banana:

Welcome:rotfl:to the site.

Bilko

I am in the middle of the great plains of Western Canada in Regina Saskatchewan, roughly an hours ride directly north of the Montana/North Dakota state line and Intl Border.

I was in Florida last winter and our roads are exactly like theirs, flat and no curves except for most on or off ramps, unless its to go around a lake or a valley.

Brian

I am in the middle of the great plains of Western Canada in Regina Saskatchewan, roughly an hours ride directly north of the Montana/North Dakota state line and Intl Border.

I was in Florida last winter and our roads are exactly like theirs, flat and no curves except for most on or off ramps, unless its to go around a lake or a valley.

Brian

Yes, but at least you have frost heave to keep you awake.:)

Experienced some of that in New England this summer. Frost heave with the cracks filled with tar snakes and curves and hills. Keeps it interesting.......

And if the OP didn't see it in the upper right, I'm in Cape Coral, FL. Its just paradise

And we are snow birds, live in New Smyrna Beach Fl during the winter Nov - April, and then in Clifton Forge Va the rest of the year, and it about time to migrate South already. Welcome aboard my friend you will find this is the best site out there, and a great bunch of guys and gals on here.:cool10: