IGNORED

I've done my time!

sarges46

After 23 years and seeing stuff I never thought I would see, I have joined the ranks of the retired! Or at least semi-retired anyway.

My job at the jail is done my penence is paid. I will now be a school bus driver for fun...that means summers off, holidays off...no more shift work, no more missed birthdays, Christmas' or other special events.

Its a bit surreal right now as I just woke up after working my last night shift ever!

The wheels on the bus go round and round lmao!

After 23 years and seeing stuff I never thought I would see, I have joined the ranks of the retired! Or at least semi-retired anyway.

Great going Rick, I'm done in Wainwright too & back on the wet coast....... But I may see you in a months time, as I may be in Shilo on Ex for a week & just might have time too meet up while I'm there.

Congratulations Rick !!!! YEAH !!!!!

I am so Jealous of you. I have to wait a few more years to pull the plug. :crying:

Does that mean you'll get to "P in the P" a week earlier.

Just in time to pick up some of that delicious beer that you liked so much. LMFAO :stickpoke: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Congrats on your "semi" retirement.

I'm looking at 3 more years of this "torture" LOL and after that I expect I'll be doing some off-site consulting work for the same company. Nina & I are planning a year-long motorcycle tour of Canada & USA before we decide where to park our butts.

Congratulations on your retirement. But are you sure it is safer driving a school bus with a bunch of little kids????:rotf::rotf::rotf:

I"ve got a couple more years to go till I can retire. I'm Jealous

Edited by Sling

Retirement ain't all it's cracked up to be,,,,, everybody thinks that since you have nothing to do, they had better bring you something to keep you busy,,,,,( now if you're married and have a wife,,, you have no life,, not really that just rhymed so I threw it in). Why just the other day I had to work on 3 scooters, and I didn't even get to touch my own. What a life, look forward to it, every day is a new one.

Congrats and blessings with the kids,,,,,,,YA!!!

I hate you, hate hate hate you. :headache::sick::stickinouttounge::mugshot::crying::bowdown::yikes: and how does your bride feel about still having to walk the beat while your relaxing at home? Poor woman. Did I happen to mention I don't like you? Beyond all that, Congrats Rick, you can now allow your blood pressure to drop to some resemblance of normal. God Bless. Mike