IGNORED

Got My Orders

ronhenry4

hi ron

thank you for your service. stay safe my freind, please tell your wife to join this site. she will be welcome here, the time ya'll be apart will go fast at times and also slow. but please keep her & us updated on how your doing. let me know if you need any care packages from "avery island". you will be in my pryers for a safe and speedy return.

best reguards

don c.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like all the rest of us, I add, thanks for serving.

My prayers will follow you and be with your family daily. Tell your wife to give me a call if she needs to talk, as I am retired clergy and much more: 970-402-7375.

May the Covering of the Good Lords Spirit always be with you, in the advance, the current, and all of your past.

Shalom.

Jack D. Tharp

Fort Collins, CO

The words seem way too small, but thank you....very much! My earnest prayers go out for you, for a speedy, un-dramatic tour and a safe return. And a very large thank you for your wife. :thumbsup2: Tell her ..we ain't so bad and we do clean up well (most of us anyway)

Ron,

First of all Thank You, for your time you have given for the rest of us can be here, and be free! We do appreciate everything you have given.....and it's a lot more than time alone!

Please get your lady on here, and we will take her by the hand while you go play in the sand box! We will be here for her while you are away....it's the least we can do!

And last......Be carefull over there, and come back safe and sound! And let us know if you need anything!

:bighug:God Bless:bighug:

Take care during your deployment...watch your six and come home safely. Speaking from experience, it will be tough on your relationship. Get past this and you will know it was meant to be. Please let us know if you need anything while in theatre.

Been there myself, many times since 11 September 2001. If you'd like, please PM me, I know my wife would be happy to talk to yours, give her some advice on how shes coped with multiple deployments (often to very austere areas with no communications for months on end, I'm an 18D) or anything else we can do to help. Above all, be safe and watch your six!!

Once again the overwhelming love from this group of people has brought a tear to my eye i cant thank each and everyone of you enough for your support not only for me but for the love of my life. though i will not be leaving for a few months still i can see the stress and pressure starting to build on her i have been tring to slowly get her into the grove of things such as F.S.G and have told her of all the wounderful people here and have shown her the great responces from you all and she will be joining soon once again thank you all for the love and support i will keep you posted. Ron

I have much respect for our military, especially our weekend warriors, they continue to guarantee our freedom. Thanks to you and every service person serving.............You guys are the best....................THANKS!! Oh, I forgot to include civilian contractors that are over there supporting their effort..........THANKS!!!

As some or most of you know i proudly serve our country as a ohio national guardsman. im in my 16th year of service both active and national guard before i made mention of this i've known for a few months now but wanted to be sure I got my orders for the sandbox (again) this will be my last tour of duty before i can retire. thats the good news the bad news is my new relationship with the lady of my life will be tested beyond any test that should ever be asked of anyone she has never had any involvment with the military other than me and the weekend drill. im going to get her involved on this site and i hope you guys can help look after her as you have me for the short time i have been involved with this family.

i wish i could share more with you on what my mission is but since there are security issues involved i cant . thanks for your time and ears to listen to me.

Ron:325:

Ron,

From a former USAF and LaANG member thank you very much for your service and please keep your SA up.

Joe