IGNORED

A Great Northern Ontario Experience

E-Fishin-C

Oops!! this was sent to me from a friend I just transfer it to here.... My apology to all Chapleau is located 120 miles west of Timmins, Ontario

Chapleau excitement! This weekend, we came upon this Cow and Calf on a very small island. As we were taking pictures, the Cow took off in the water towards shore and the calf followed. As we turned the corner of the island, we saw the Cow almost on shore but the calf wasn't even half way to shore yet. All of a sudden, I noticed that the calf wasn't going to make it. As we were heading towards the Calf, it went under a few times. At one point it stopped moving. As we got about 10ft away, it started moving and coming up to surface again. When we got beside it, all I could see was his ears. I grabbed the Calf by the ears to pull it up a bit and then I lifted the Calf right into the boat. The Calf coughed a few times and started breathing. We took a few pics as we rushed to shore to drop it off to Mommy.

An experience of life time.

Edited by E-Fishin-C

that was freaking awsome. great job. there are just not enough folks around to do stuff like that. i would do it if the chance came along.

Kudos. great pics. what memories. the young man in the photo by the misses (assumption) will remember this for a life time. it builds character too. what an opportunity.

dale in La

Whoo wooda thunk old Charlie was a PITA member. Next thing you know he will be getting out of that boat, hugging trees and sending a check to the ACLU. :rotfl:

Yah dun good Charlie.... but now yah gotta change your screen name to Mangie Momma Moose...(or just 3M for short)

Edited by Black Owl

Terrific story & pix. It provides a very good analogy of how God provides salvation to each of us, just when we think we are drowning and all hope is lost. Then He sets us back on solid ground. Thanx for allowing yourselves to be used as vessels of such an awesome illustration.

Jerry