IGNORED

Well there I was???

cecdoo

Another fantastic day in the NC mtns, there I was minding my own business, filling my tank at the local conv.store. When all of a sudden everyone is yelling "watch out" so I turn to see this big ole green dodge ram pick-up heading my way, with no one in it:scared: So I try to stop it, I am all of 5'5" 170lbs it aint happenin meanwhile a guy comes running up opens the driver door, to try to hit the brakes, I am calling him every name in the book, thinking its his truck, he yells hey man I am just trying to help, aint my truck, about then it crashes into my bike and flips it on its side, bike is pinned to gas pump on left and big-foot on rite:scared: gas pouring out the overflows. Truck wont start, so we gotta push it outta the way, just to get to the bike, now I am more than a little pxxxxxed. Well I found out I can lift the bike up by myself, and I dont have to back into it and use my legs LOL. Well she aint a virgin anymore?? Station owner wanted an incident report as he hit the pumps too so the Police were there and he does have ins. Aint banged up too bad, but it sure put a damper on my day. Craig

Craig,

I must say I am happy to hear it was the bike, and not you, pinned to the pump. That beautiful bike you HAD, can be fixed...

Had a great time talking and sharing laughs with you over the last couple days too.. !!:thumbsup2:

Good thing you weren't on your cell phone,,,,,, could've blown the whole place up!!!!!!

Oh, wait a minute, the impact, strewn gasoline, slight spark------YOU ARE 1 LUCKY DUDE!!!!!! If you have a Guardian Bell, it was sure working today!!

Dan

Craig sorry to hear about the bike, but as long as you can tell the story that's a plus. I don't know when it happened, but around 5 pm Saturday I took an unscheduled ride on my venture. Put some severe scratches on the right side, I have some black/blue spots forming and the best part my nice shiny helmet has a few gouges in it. like I said I am thankful to be able to tell the story

ROY:bawling:

Good thing you weren't on your cell phone,,,,,, could've blown the whole place up!!!!!!

Oh, wait a minute, the impact, strewn gasoline, slight spark------YOU ARE 1 LUCKY DUDE!!!!!! If you have a Guardian Bell, it was sure working today!!

Dan

What he said.......Just glad that you are OK.

Hey Guys, thanks for all the well-wishes, I can actually laugh about it now, as I look back it was kinda funny. I apologized profusely to the guy that tried to get into the truck, he was cool about it, even gave me his name and number as an eye witness. Bubba came out of the store with a big soda, took one look and went OH S--T. He was as nice a guy as you ever want to meet. Its just minor cosmetic stuff, I rode it home just fine, must have bent up the kickstand some though as its real tight now, it sure dont bounce. As some of you know, I have been known to spend a minute or two shining up my bike:rotf: and then to see it upside down on the cement with gas pouring out of it, well the little yankee went nutzzz. but I did calm down and apologize for my choice of words:cool10: Ins guy is coming tomorrow @9am. I dont want to make any $$$ just get the scratched parts replaced, it even twisted that mounting plate underneath for the centerstand?? dont know how that happened. Thanks again, it didnt spoil my week, it was worth it to see everyone and ride those roads, it was great!!! Craig