IGNORED

NSA Joe update

steamer

I really liked Joe, there was something about him that set you at ease. I think Joe and Deb were very much meant for each other. Even though we rarely seen each other, there was always a sense of an on-going friendship when we did. Let us all keep Debbie in mind and in our prayers, for she has lost a very good husband and now needs to see life ahead without him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcarl said:

I really liked Joe, there was something about him that set you at ease. I think Joe and Deb were very much meant for each other. Even though we rarely seen each other, there was always a sense of an on-going friendship when we did. Let us all keep Debbie in mind and in our prayers, for she has lost a very good husband and now needs to see life ahead without him.

I felt the same way about Joe and Deb 

2 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Carl I could not have said it any better. I felt the same way about Joe and Deb. Joe was good people.