IGNORED

New Style Truck Cap

BlueSky

What a way to render a truck nearly useless. But it does look cool

This truck is already neutered by an abbreviated box anyway, might as well finish her off haha. I spect' a whole lot of truck owners could get by just fine with the cargo space afforded by a 3-series. it's a fashion thing, and it does look pretty darn good. From the pics it does look pretty well made too.

Not much good for a fiver, or fridge or 4x8 ply, or 2x4s. So why get a truck??? oh yes, just because, but now where did the truck go. Not easy to take the thing off to get the truck back, and would be even more work to put it back on right,,,nah, not for me, my truck is a truck, if I wanted a car or SUV I'd'a bought one.

Many owners buy tonneau covers which limit the bed use even more than this option. It appears it will improve the aerodynamics of the truck.

I keep a camper shell on my trucks because I hauled everything I could fit in my truck to my new job location for some minimal furnishings for apartments when I was contracting. Now, I keep a shell on my truck because we like to drive out on the beach close to home and we carry chairs, canopy, body boards, fishing stuff, everything we need to enjoy the beach. All this stuff stays in the truck for most of the year. Yeah, it blocks my view some extent.

I do like the look. I've been debating a trade in from my 05 Yukon XL. I need a vehicle to tow my Travel Trailer. I don't have a great need for a truck and bed, I have a 5x10 utility trailer when I need to carry more than the Yukon XL will hold. I'd like to see this hatchback concept on a SUV like my Yukon XL. What I really would like is a Ford Expedition, F250 package, modified like this, with a Diesel. Then I'd be very interested.

Many owners buy tonneau covers which limit the bed use even more than this option.

My tonneau cover folds open to the front of the bed and can be locked in that position. Only time I need to remove it is if I need height at the front of the bed, which requires loosening just 2 screws to lift it from the track.

Not much good for a fiver, or fridge or 4x8 ply, or 2x4s. So why get a truck??? oh yes, just because, but now where did the truck go. Not easy to take the thing off to get the truck back, and would be even more work to put it back on right,,,nah, not for me, my truck is a truck, if I wanted a car or SUV I'd'a bought one.

:sign yeah that: Pretty but :sign thanks but no