IGNORED

About Nothing!

Yama Mama

Hi Everyone. I have been a member here since 2006. I just came on today to say, I really have nothing to say. I know nothing technical about bikes. Oh I know which side the clutch is on and where the front and rear brakes are. I understand how to shift. I also know how to yell in Moped's ear, "Good God almighty there is a deer on the side of the road!"

Other than that I know not much about this RSV motor. But I can make a real good pie. I made a banana cream pie today for Moped and I cannot even eat it.

So I guess that is real love. Hey, you all have a real good day. I just wanted to say hi. No problem with that I hope. I do not want any thing or need anything. Just wanted to say hi.

I will go now. Have a real good day and be careful out there on those bikes. Those people in cages are pretty nuts you know!

Yama Mama

DSC04197 (Small).JPG

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might not know much about bikes, I'm not that far in front of you with my little knowledge, but WOW that is one amazing looking pie.

Banana cream pie, happens to be my favourite. Maybe that is my next destination ride. I have never attempted to make one and have only had a few really good ones at restaurants, so I will ride into Toronto for a slice of Banana cream pie.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Hi Everyone. I have been a member here since 2006. I just came on today to say, I really have nothing to say. I know nothing technical about bikes. Oh I know which side the clutch is on and where the front and rear brakes are. I understand how to shift. I also know how to yell in Moped's ear, "Good God almighty there is a deer on the side of the road!"

Other than that I know not much about this RSV motor. But I can make a real good pie. I made a banana cream pie today for Moped and I cannot even eat it.

So I guess that is real love. Hey, you all have a real good day. I just wanted to say hi. No problem with that I hope. I do not want any thing or need anything. Just wanted to say hi.

I will go now. Have a real good day and be careful out there on those bikes. Those people in cages are pretty nuts you know!

Yama Mama

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114791

Girl, that looks like a Southern made pie too me. Hummm Hummm good just had to take a bite. Thanks.....:fatsmiley:

Girl, that looks like a Southern made pie too me. Hummm Hummm good just had to take a bite. Thanks.....:fatsmiley:

My Mom was from Kentucky, and I live in the southwestern part of Ohio, so I guess it is a Southern Banana Cream Pie. I suppose I stretched it a bit, but it is not illegal to do that. I make all kinds of pies. 20151009_160752.jpg20170610_173945.jpg

Yama Mama

Now you got me thinking about MD and all the cheesecake that SweetNothing used to hand out. SweetNothin' hasn't been around for a while and in order to get some of her offerings one has to migrate to that Texas place I think. Looking forward to next June!!! You did say you were making enough to go around didn't ya?

And, oh yah, good to hear from you again, and say hi to Moped.

My Mom was from Kentucky and that is south of where I live in southwestern Ohio, so I guess it is a Southern pie. I make all kinds of pies. 1497292068430.jpg

Yama Mama

Now you got me thinking about MD and all the cheesecake that SweetNothing used to hand out. SweetNothin' hasn't been around for a while and in order to get some of her offerings one has to migrate to that Texas place I think. Looking forward to next June!!! You did say you were making enough to go around didn't ya?

And, oh yah, good to hear from you again, and say hi to Moped.

Marcarl,

For you I will bring as many pies as I can fit in the trunk of a Second Gen.

Yama MamaElla,,,,,, First Grade photo 550.jpg

:scared::scared::scared:,,, MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wassup!!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared: see your still cookin you whip crackin lop eared young lady varmint,,, :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: Par For The YamaMama course, thems some MIGHT FINE lookin tummy stuffers right there!!:thumbsup:

Peggy ya got my pie sniffin nose :178: going crazy like it hasn't since @Brakepad (wassup Mike - hows the arms and truck driving working out for ya?) use to post those forum teasers about delivering those Pecan belly stuffers all over Florida..

Kinda missing the good old days around this hang out... :stickpoke:

:scared::scared::scared:,,, MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wassup!!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared: see your still cookin you whip crackin lop eared young lady varmint,,, :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: Par For The YamaMama course, thems some MIGHT FINE lookin tummy stuffers right there!!:thumbsup:

Peggy ya got my pie sniffin nose :178: going crazy like it hasn't since @Brakepad (wassup Mike - hows the arms and truck driving working out for ya?) use to post those forum teasers about delivering those Pecan belly stuffers all over Florida..

Kinda missing the good old days around this hang out... :stickpoke:

I know what you are talking about Cowpuc. We sure used to have a lot of fun. Remember our Toga Parties we used to have on the VR Chat. We had a lot of laughs. You just let me know when you are coming to MD again and I will do my best to bring a pie.

Yama Mama

Marcarl,

For you I will bring as many pies as I can fit in the trunk of a Second Gen.

Now just one minute there Peggy I thought I was your favorite. I gotta say though whether its whips or pies your always up to something exciting. Hopefully next summer I will actually make it to MD.

Now just one minute there Peggy I thought I was your favorite. I gotta say though whether its whips or pies your always up to something exciting. Hopefully next summer I will actually make it to MD.

Ben you are my favorite. But I never get to see you anymore. If you show up, I will make sure there is a piece of pie for you. But there won't be any room for my whip in the trunk of the RSV.

Yama Mama