IGNORED

Wrecked Big Red in Nashville

yamagrl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

​The orthopedic Drs are too busy tonight and tomorrow so they put me to sleep twilight and reset my wrist, splinted it and I get to leave. I have 2 fractures in my right wrist that will require surgery and plates. So my plan is to quickly hike my happy a$$ back home and get in with a local orthopedist. They said to have surgery

within the next few days.

I will have to come back for Big Red.

Any one in the Nashville area that can help me load it?

Ohhhhh Nooooo!!!:95: Sorry to hear this Heather!!! PRAYERS UP for your surgery and a complete recovery thereafter!! Also, THANK YOU for letting us know Yamagrl! Like Squid mentioned - PLEASE let us know if there is anything we can do!

Puc n Tip

​The orthopedic Drs are too busy tonight and tomorrow so they put me to sleep twilight and reset my wrist, splinted it and I get to leave. I have 2 fractures in my right wrist that will require surgery and plates. So my plan is to quickly hike my happy a$$ back home and get in with a local orthopedist. They said to have surgery

within the next few days.

I will have to come back for Big Red.

Any one in the Nashville area that can help me load it?

oppsss,, didnt mean to cut your request for help loading off Heather.. Wish we were closer I would gladly shoot over and move it for you - wonder if a quick search in the VR Assistance would reveal someone in Nashville willing to help.

OUCH on the wrist fractures = just dont be trying to do ANYTHING till ya get that puppy fixed right!!

Surely glad you weren't hurt any worse. It does remind me of what NC State basketball coach Jim Valvano said one time. He had just had hernia surgery that was explained to him as "minor" surgery. He said he found out what "minor" surgery was. It was surgery performed on someone else!!!

I would gladly help if I was closer. Nashville is a day's drive for me.

The news I like the least to hear is when someone wipes out. I am so sorry this time Heather it was you. On the other hand I am glad your injury's given yo were on the interstate was not worse than they are.

Make sure whoever you get to operate on your wrist is very good at his job. my brother had a similar injury and after suffering with an improperly repaired wrist for over a year he fianlly had it rebroken and properly set by a much better surgeon and was pretty much back to normal in no time.

Wow, this is not what I wanted to wake up to. But, it obviously could have been worse.

Please keep us posted on what is going on and we all want to know what happened. I am about 4 1/2 to five hours from Nashville, assuming traffic is moving there and could come that way. Where is the bike now? I would think most holding yards would give you a hand, but you may have to secure it.

I sure hope you are going to be OK as I know your business is very hands on.

Randy

Heather, sorry to hear about your crash. Hopefully things go smoothly with your upcoming surgery. Prayers will come your way.

Barb and I live about 70 miles SE of Nashville, or about 1/2 way between Nashville and Chattanooga. When are you planning on transporting the bike home? We're going to be gone tomorrow through Sunday evening, but if you'd like help and we're home, you've got it. I'll send you a private message with my cell number.

Frank