IGNORED

I pulled the trigger

slowrollwv

I got home with it at 6:30 this evening and my oldest son got on and said that he was going to take it home and bring it back tomorrow. That is OK with me cause he will be riding it more than I will. I still like the RSV.

Daddy. Can I be your son too?

Mike

SAWWWEEEET!!! Nice looking scoot! Is that trunk aftermarket ?? If so, who makes it?

What all takes place in that big square display on the dash?

That big square thing in the dash is a Zumo 665 and the bike came stock with it. The trunk is aftermarket, I am not sure who makes it but I will try to find out.

The trunk is aftermarket, I am not sure who makes it but I will try to find out.

That would be appreciated as I'm looking for a trunk for my Road Star and that one is quite different from what I've found so far.

No cruise control but it does have a throttle lock.

Toothpics or tie wraps? :big-grin-emoticon:

So Roller,, is that Zuma the sound system/gps or is it something similar to some of these new scoots who have something like that on em that do everything except put gas in the bike at the gas station while your using the boys room?

Tip and I test rode/demoed a new water cooled HD Ultra a couple years ago with something like that on it.. We took off, come to a corner, voice from that box say's "turn left" - we did,, leaned back and told Tippy the dealership must have programmed the demo course into that thang. Says turn right - we did. Says turn left - we did.. 1/2 hour later we came to a dirt road intersection, thang says "turn right" (onto a old two track) - I stopped and told the thang "if we're going down there I need to shoot home and get my tent :missingtooth:".. Back tracked to the HD shop, guy was MAD - thought we stole his bike!! Told him what happend - he looked at the other guys handling their Demo Days - they started laughing and then he told me they tried and tried to figure out how to shut that thang off cause they KNEW someone would make the mistake of confusing it's instructions with the paint they had put on the road for "demo markers"... :big-grin-emoticon:

Toothpics or tie wraps? :big-grin-emoticon:

So Roller,, is that Zuma the sound system/gps or is it something similar to some of these new scoots who have something like that on em that do everything except put gas in the bike at the gas station while your using the boys room?

Tip and I test rode/demoed a new water cooled HD Ultra a couple years ago with something like that on it.. We took off, come to a corner, voice from that box say's "turn left" - we did,, leaned back and told Tippy the dealership must have programmed the demo course into that thang. Says turn right - we did. Says turn left - we did.. 1/2 hour later we came to a dirt road intersection, thang says "turn right" (onto a old two track) - I stopped and told the thang "if we're going down there I need to shoot home and get my tent :missingtooth:".. Back tracked to the HD shop, guy was MAD - thought we stole his bike!! Told him what happend - he looked at the other guys handling their Demo Days - they started laughing and then he told me they tried and tried to figure out how to shut that thang off cause they KNEW someone would make the mistake of confusing it's instructions with the paint they had put on the road for "demo markers"... :big-grin-emoticon:

Puc it is a standard Zumo 665. The fairing was molded to fit it in. It also works well with the 660 also. I put mine in it and turned the volume up. Great set of speakers. There is a controle on the left handlebar to control the unit. Now have to get an XM service or load a lot of tunes on the MP3 disc.