IGNORED

Well...I guess I'm no longer bike less

Freebird

I just verbally agreed to buy a motorcycle. I'm supposed to pick it up on Friday. I looked at a lot of different things but my heart kept calling me to come back home. So....I'm not going to play any games...the winner is:

2005 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

20,000.00 miles, a custom Russel Day long seat that has heat, Up Graded clutch, aftermarket BUB Mufflers, Clearview Windshield, Tons of Extras.

It looks like it has about every piece of chrome that Yamaha offered including the air breather covers. Also has HID lights in the headlamp and the running lights.

It has Harley mufflers in the picture but he is also giving me his Bub mufflers. I really don't know that I want them so they will likely be for sale soon. I've never had a Russel seat but will see how it works out. If I don't like it, I will be looking for a Corbin. :)

00M0M_hiRWDcnuqOy_600x450.jpg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused24:,,,, :scratchchin:,,,,,:think:,,,,, man I dont know,,,,, I think I woulda kept the Harley,,,, I have read a fair amount about those Yamaha's and I gotta hunch your gonna get a lot of teasing and stuff riding something like that:crackup::crackup: :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

WOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW SHE'S A BEAUTY BOSSMAN!!! JUST GORGEOUS!!:178::178: :178:

CONGRATS on the find Don,, cant wait to see her IRL!!:cool10: I promise to not tease you now that,,,,,, :think:,,,,, better stop typing now before my fingers write a check that my mouth cant cash :happy65::rasberry:

Beautiful brother,, just beautiful!!:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

Welcome back Boss man.

We are gonna hold you that wearing out of the white walls too.

Now you can lead the trip to Friday night dinner without everyone carboning up behind you, Now it will only be the 1st gens carboning up behind you..................:stirthepot:

Oppie, did I type that out loud..........

I'm really looking forward to taking delivery. I just got another message from the owner telling me that when he had the Russell seat made, he also had the Utopia backrest and passenger backrest recovered by them also so that it all matches. I hope I like the seat, never had a Russell before. I'll give it a chance. He is about an inch taller than me so it should fit me well.

SAWWWEEETTT !!!!

Having had an '06 Midnight, I'm just a little envious coz I really loved the looks and comfort of that bike and so did Nina .... it's unfortunate I couldn't deal with the low speed handling and the clutch basket whine. Had it not been for those two things, we'd probably still have it.

Congrats!

Nice looking scoot. If I took my '99 and my '04 and ran them head long into each other, that's what the result would look like... :-) If you find you don't like the Russell Daylong I have a nice Corbin for trade fodder.... :whistling:

Don't know yet but if it does, I'll certainly get hold of you. I THOUGHT it had everything I wanted but somehow forgot a couple of things. Just ordered triple cut diamond fins from @eusa1 and am awaiting information from @Luvdaleather on an integrated tank bib/rear tank chap.

Here's the tank bib I'm looking at from Nanci. At least the basic style. Mine will be a bit different in that it will not have studs but some type of braided trim or something.

steve_wt2.jpg