IGNORED

Well...I guess I'm no longer bike less

Freebird

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUTSTANDING Mr. Bossman!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Prayers Up and Blessings Down as you travel the road of bringing home yet another AWESOME new scoot!! I got Fool all hog tied and his White Wash Machine unplugged so at least you shouldnt need snow tires:hurts:. I was up at 5:30am and thought there were a few snowflakes mixed in with the rain drops falling here. Headed south like you are and running a day later when you chase down that pretty black 2nd Gen with the white walls you should be in good shape as far as anything else being white.

I share in your excitement Boss, thank you for including us in all the excitement brother!!:thumbsup: WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride safe my friend!

Puc

Brrrrr,,, just stepped out of the confines of our little nest and noticed a snow flake working its way down and instantly thought of my buddy out there chasing down another gorgeous scoot. Brother, I wish I was there with ya cause I would gladly share the joy of testing that Russel seat and spinning those WW's back to Oberlin if your fingers need a break!! Prayers Up that its warmer down yonder and your ride home is outstanding!!

As for you, you gorgeous hunk of 2nd Gen Yamaha machinery - welcome to your new home and into the hands of the Master and Company. You are gonna LOVE it here!! You will never have to worry again about some $5 an hour untrained shop kid putting your rectifier in backwards and frying your circuitry. You are back home into the hands of the expert who, with his 100's of like minded Venture riding family members, know your heart better than even Mother Yamaha herself. We know your gonna be feeling a little like the prodigal son for a while and that is ok, it wont take long and you will realize just how much your loved. One of the things some of us in your new family like to do to welcome new Venture's back into the fold is to share in name giving. Because your new owner is not necessarily of that mindset, that order of business will have to fall unto the shoulders of some of the rest of us. Being of that mindset, I would like to contribute the name of "PD" (short for Prodigal) into the mix of names you might be offered. I do not offer this name lightly, it also has some implications concerning your new owner that we wont go into here but just know that, IMHO, "PD" is a very endured and welcome name.

All that said. Freebird and PD, I hope the two of you have a marvelous journey home to the land of pond monsters and Maintenance Days and patiently wait for the many ride stories and pictures the two of you will share in the great years ahead!! :stirthepot::missingtooth:

Hey Puc

PD it's the symbol on the Chemical Element Chart for...Palladium.

(Geek stuff, I got 99% in grade 12 Chemistry. Don't ask what I got in English!)

:scared:"Palladium",,,,, :scared:I like that even better than "PD" Tooch!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: Only problem is I am not sure on the pronunciation of such a name so you might have to help with that in a short video or at MD or something...

:lightbulb: I think I got it and like the way it sounds - a real classy man's bike kind of a name = Pal - ah - dee - um but wont know for sure till you tell me cause I didnt pass chemistry or english :big-grin-emoticon:

About an hour from home. Bikes running great. I'm cold as all.....whatever. About 40 and misting rain on and off. Would already be home but I keep having to stop and cleans these stupid white walls. 🙄

:worthless:

If ya quit cleaning them, before long you'll have the blackwalls you really want ... :big-grin-emoticon:

About an hour from home. Bikes running great. I'm cold as all.....whatever. About 40 and misting rain on and off. Would already be home but I keep having to stop and cleans these stupid white walls.

Your cold????????????? Maybe you should have some cheese with that whine.:rasberry::rotf::rotfl::banana:

Your wife said that you better not show up at home with dirty WW's so keep at it. :beer::beer:

And were a watchin your progress.:icon_lurker::icon_lurker::icon_lurker:

Got home long ago. Was about frozen to death. Paul, (Motiv) here, called when I was almost home and asked if we wanted to go to dinner with he and his wife so...I got home about 5:30, took a hot shower and then they stopped by around 7:00 and we went to diner. NOT on the bikes. It was a nice evening but I was NOT getting on that bike again tonight. So....things are good. I'm tired. More tomorrow but everything went great.