IGNORED

@Cowpuc status Update

videoarizona

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puc oughtta know that he can replace his good finger from his right hand with his nose. He'll be gabbing away with us again in no time! :178: Glad to hear that the surgery went well buddy, I'm surprised to se how big that cast is! It must've been a pretty major surgery. Get well buddy, and remember to enjoy having a little time off, and If you're having a hard time with that, just think of all the catching up you'll get to do when your back on your feet.... er hands!:doh:

You could also just communicate with us via pictures, they say they are worth a thousand words!:happy34:

Hey Puc, Hope after your surgery, your hand heals fast and works better! I don't need to tell you that your lucky to have tip taking care of you do I?

ya got that right steve, no idea what i would do without my sweetheart!!! that tippy is one amazing lady!! thank you again everyone 4 all the well wishes and prayers!

Spring is just around the corner Puc. Hope by then you will have great feeling in your hand and be able to do more than you could before.:pushups:

Take care and hope to see you around the "Hot Dog Table"

thanks teej and right back at cha on the dogs :178: brother.. its time like those that makes times like these a walk in the park,,, now lets see if i can do this :rolleyes:..

DSCN1270.JPG

DSCN1052.JPG

DSCN1673.JPG

DSCN1692.JPG

DSCN1695.JPG

DSCN1709.JPG

DSCN1698.JPG

Good to hear that you is on the mend Puccie, can't have you sidelined.

Just think,,, well some of us can do that easily, and for some others it takes a bit of effort, and then there are those who have to look the word up in the dictionary,,, anyways, just think,,,,,, now I have to remember what it is that I was going to impart to you,,,, oh Ya!, just think,,, if you practice with the one finger on the one hand, and that being you off hand, can you imagine how good you'll be when you get both working simultaneously?,,,, or you could just let Tippy type, we don't mind her at all,,, fact is, we kind of like her ok.

heal fast bro, it's no fun sitting around listening to the docs and trying to behave.

I was wondering where he was. I hope you heal up as good as new cowpuc. If you need a nurse to take care of you, while Tippy goes out, I know one who works cheap. Thinking of you!

Yama Mama

Keep in Mind @cowpuc that Peggy @Yama Mama is the type of nurse that distracts you from feeling any pain in your hand by using her whips on the rest of your body. Having said that I hope your well on your way to full recovery.

doc appointment went well, no sign of infection! wait till you guys see my fingers = AWESOME!! Already into doing excersizes even with open wounds. saw therapist too, he said 75% on little finger is well within reason if i do my hand stretches = it was at under 5%!! not to bad pain even with gaping holes that have to fill in. all well, should be good for may hot dogs = YEEEEEHAWWWW! pics tomorrow when we do excersizes and rebandage!! @Barrycuda, are you a hand therapist? Either way bro, THANK YOU for your profession choice = therapist rock!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: this medical stuff is amazing, THANK YOU to anyone here working in med field too = just amazing what you folks do!!!!:thumbsup: