IGNORED

Thanks to Freebirds Maintenence Day.

orlean1

Hi All

I Just wanted to thank everyone at the Maint. Day. I had an outstanding time meeting everyone and learning so much about the RSV. You guys taught me a lot and I greatly appreciate it. Have a great weekend everyone.

Vince.

Orlean1

Guest Masio86rv

Yes it was an awesome time! Thank you Ilene and Don, for opening your home up,and providing the food and shelter. I learned ALOT about my bike,and the people who ride them, there may be better bikes out there, but I don't think there is a better group people!

IMG_1215.jpg Sidecar? No problem!

Matt and I had a great time! Thanks to Don and Eileen for being such gracious hosts. Thanks to Brad and Don for syncing the carbs........and teaching along the way. So nice to see folks we've met before. Craig (our Wingman) and Kim....Thank goodness for you two and your patience! See you in New York in August. If you haven't been to this event or NY - GO! We felt like slackers for only driving 150 miles :)

Edited by MJ44

Thanks Eileen and Don, been great to be there. We left early, but that didn't have anything to do with who was there or who was hosting this event,,,, 'course if rain had held up for another day or two, we might have had to 'endure' another evening of sitting around with friends and new acquaintances,,,. As it was, the time we spent was well worth the journey, but the journey was an experience as well. Was great to meet and see everybody we did, looking forward to the NY thing next.

Don and Eileen, I also want to say thank you for opening up your home and property to be invaded by so many of us.

I met many more great people that you have inspired to spread friendship skill and knowledge.

Have a great summer.

Thanks to Don and Eileen. You are the best. Just to let you know, I was still waiting for Ron even after you left for breakfast. He had forgotten to tighten our passing lights. I am sure your neighbors were wondering who the strange lady was with the motorcycle helmet and frogtogs was standing on Hawley Rd. was.

Yama Mama

Thanks Don and Ilene for an awesome time (and letting me fish in your pond!). Sorry I had to jet early to take care of family issues, the 400 mile trip home was uneventful, just a little rain once in PA.

Looking forward to be able to do this again! Great meeting all you crazy folks! (Craig, look forward to meeting up with you somewhere in PA!)

cagie